Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(21-10-2021 19:27 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  The
If this is genuinly you Nichole, I can't quite understand this post... or more where you posted it. If I read between the lines you seem really aggrevated.

In comparison to many other platforms or forums this thread is and the people here are extremely nice to the girls. I never read anything derogatory about girls here and if someone did it, another user or a moderator would quickly intervene.

The majority here does it exactly like you said: Take it or leave it.

To criticise a girl for doing a bad show or the show itself is legitimate, as long as we don't insult the girls or the personell on the bases you mentioned (looks etc.). And to say that a girl is not someones type, is also not an insult.

When it comes to you, I myself mentioned and condemned any bad things people said about you. You seem like a very cool woman, so I really don't understand this passive aggressive post.

On the other hand... maybe you are just a troll and not Nichole. Wouldn't be the first time that someone claimed to be someone else on the internet.

It’s Nicole without an h.

I’ve been objective and very clear with my first post. If you want to understand it passive aggressive, that’s on you. Makes me believe, that a woman can’t win with you guys unless she agrees to whatever you’re saying. I haven’t heard of this forum till the mentioned incident on Instagram, which forced me to become active. My time is precious and I rather spend it somewhere else than on here.

That’s all.
21-10-2021 20:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ We must assume and not jump to any conclusion.

Now what follows is a true story - 'How I met my friend from Eurotic/ETV'

I was a very active poster in another forum back in the day. And we often saw peeps claiming to work there. One in particular, quite an intelligent poster, caught my eye and I did fall in to the trap of doubting her credentials. I thought little or more about this but a few weeks later on return from vacation I opened my emails to find one from this girl. Still in doubt I challenged her to provide some proof with the promise from me that I would call her the next time she was in the studio. Proof obtained, I fulfilled my part of the bargain. But in my absence from a Skype chatroom things were moving quite fast and she had already been invited to join that although she did not reveal her identity but was quite open in citing my own doubts. And even when I did know I did not share the info although the guys finally did guess it. Even to this day, and she left the tv several years before it ended, I have never revealed her name. That, I think, is a true sign of friendship.

Now back to topic. I caught DaisyDevbi (long absent from BS24) on Vx the other day. Right now, making an unscheduled appearance, is Malina Lay. BS24 could do with these and a few more.
21-10-2021 20:19
whoiamreally Offline
Apprentice Poster

It’s Nicole without an h.

I’ve been objective and very clear with my first post. If you want to understand it passive aggressive, that’s on you. Makes me believe, that a woman can’t win with you guys unless she agrees to whatever you’re saying. I haven’t heard of this forum till the mentioned incident on Instagram, which forced me to become active. My time is precious and I rather spend it somewhere else than on here.

That’s all.
[/quote]

ok - but my female friend has only ask this in normal way - so if you dont answer after
you doing business other way its on you (she only wonder while blocking ?)

that is for normal people a sign in a way...

good, nicole may i allowed to ask you here or everywhere, why you dont offer videos to buy on any cam site you work ?

thanks
21-10-2021 20:30
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(21-10-2021 20:06 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  That’s all.

I guess so. As long as I don't know who I am really writing with, there is no point in discussing this further.

Still: I don't really know what your problem is. I know that in the erotic business you really don't like criticism, but to be this insulted by what we write here... well, I don't understand.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2021 20:57 by meisterlampe1989.)
21-10-2021 20:55
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

This is what I personally wrote about Nicole a few days ago:

(18-10-2021 23:25 )TedBrah Wrote:  19th - Nicole
I will not be watching tomorrow night because I do not care to see Nicole, unless they add a Babe to the show I care about.
21-10-2021 21:04
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

patocha really is special:

She gets Sally to write E-Mails to her ...
She gets Nicole to sign up to our forum and post here ...

patocha, if you find a way to make Valerie and Juicy Kitty come to my bedroom and have a threesome with me, that would be nice. Thanks.

Big Grin
21-10-2021 22:16
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(21-10-2021 10:48 )TedBrah Wrote:  Valerie is one of few Babes I like even better than LeeTizia!

Blasphemer!!! eek

All jokes aside: Yes, if she can keep it up, she can be one of the top girls in the future. Very sensual.

LeeTizia is hot enough for me even with panties, but she can be a bit more generous with full nudity.

I think tonight I will watch live. Valerie and Lee are the pefect duo... if I am still making exceptions watching live, tonight is the night.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2021 22:53 by meisterlampe1989.)
21-10-2021 22:50
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(21-10-2021 22:50 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(21-10-2021 10:48 )TedBrah Wrote:  Valerie is one of few Babes I like even better than LeeTizia!

Blasphemer!!! eek

All jokes aside: Yes, if she can keep it up, she can be one of the top girls in the future. Very sensual.

LeeTizia is hot enough for me even with panties, but she can be a bit more generous with full nudity.

I think tonight I will watch live. Valerie and Lee are the pefect duo... if I am still making exceptions watching live, tonight is the night.

I knew that would trigger you make you post a response. Big Laugh

I have only been a member of this forum for a few months, so I am genuinely curious.
After that Nicole (or whoever that is or may be) posted that we talk disgustingly bad about body modifications ... Has this happened on this forum?
If anything, I complain about a lack of effort, which is my right. For example: I always state that Lisanne is a very beautiful woman but I find her shows incredibly boring.
Obviously, there are babes I find beautiful and there are ones I don't find attractive, but I have never been insulting.
Only with TyraRide I was being harsh and said she had - in my opinion - no class after she actually spat in the direction of the camera and camera guy.
21-10-2021 23:04
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

YES! FINALLY! Shorty Big making her return on the 28th of October! With Ria Red and Nicole. Important
21-10-2021 23:10
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(21-10-2021 23:04 )TedBrah Wrote:  After that Nicole (or whoever that is or may be) posted that we talk disgustingly bad about body modifications ... Has this happened on this forum?

Very seldom. And if it happened, it was made very clear that this has no room here.
21-10-2021 23:12