Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
yes last night was a little dissapointing, but still a good night from charlie, mica and delta

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-09-2010 10:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

When you set the bar so high, even what compared to other channels is a good night, doesn't seem to be the same somehow.

All 3 girls gave good performances still though.
05-09-2010 10:32
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Given that they were down a girl last night and that this happens quite a bit as you can't legistate for illness/accidents/logistics it would seem like a good idea to have a roster of "stand-by" models with a bonus of some sort for being ready to drop everything (so to speak!) and go on air at short notice.
05-09-2010 10:48
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Query for the moderators.

Is there any chance you could move all of Kitty Lea's and Michelle Thorne's threads into this section. Like you have with Alice Goodwin's section. As I feel like I'm running around like a blue arsed fly, trying to keep up with certain sections.

It would be a whole lot easier, if they were all in the particular models own section.

Cheers.
05-09-2010 21:11
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Agree with this, but think there should be a link in the day thread to here (like Michelles is set up now but in reverse).
05-09-2010 21:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

History has been made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!

Elite easily steals the number 1 spot for Sunday!

B

R

I

L

L

I

A

N

T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2010 03:33 by mrmann.)
06-09-2010 03:29
terence Offline

this might be my first and last post but i hope to disuade anybody from ringing these channels. i have spent £25 ish on ringing elite. i here the lovely caty cole telling me how much the call will cost me, bla bla and a load of other shite i don't need to know. and then the voice tells me the elite girl i want to talk to is on a call. bullshite!! i'm watching the tv! she's not on a call, all the while i'm getting charged £1.50 a f***in minute. lapdance clubs spring to mind! fellas, spend your HARD EARNED money on something f***in decent like ????????Huh
if i'm wrong plese let me know how!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2010 00:44 by terence.)
07-09-2010 00:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2010 00:32 )terence Wrote:  this might be my first and last post but i hope to disuade anybody from ringing these channels. i have spent £25 ish on ringing elite. ................................ i'm watching the tv! she's not on a call, all the while i'm getting charged £1.50 a f***in minute. lapdance clubs spring to mind! fellas, spend your HARD EARNED money on something f***in decent like ????????Huh

if you spent £25, why did you hold for bout 17 mins knowing she was not on the phone?
07-09-2010 00:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

they sat and ignored you for 17 minutes?... fk off. (chances are you cocked up and didnt connect to the cue system)
the longest i have waited is 10 mins and that was just so the other 2 guys in front of me could finish.
i always managed to get though in the end.

btw the little speech isnt elites fault all the channels have to do it by law.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2010 04:15 by HEX!T.)
07-09-2010 04:09
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(07-09-2010 00:32 )terence Wrote:  this might be my first and last post but i hope to disuade anybody from ringing these channels. i have spent £25 ish on ringing elite. i here the lovely caty cole telling me how much the call will cost me, bla bla and a load of other shite i don't need to know. and then the voice tells me the elite girl i want to talk to is on a call. bullshite!! i'm watching the tv! she's not on a call, all the while i'm getting charged £1.50 a f***in minute. lapdance clubs spring to mind! fellas, spend your HARD EARNED money on something f***in decent like ????????Huh

Babechannel Viewing/calling 101

Don't make the mistake of assuming what you see on screen is a direct reflection of what is going on. Plenty of times they may act like they are not on a call, but will be (the phone doesn't have to be right up to their ears in order to hear a speaker phone). Equally, plenty of times they may appear like they are on a call when infact they aren't. It's all about appearing busy

Also, freedom of choice - just because you have rung the number doesn't mean you have to hold until the call is connected. You are allowed to hang up Wink

You can't really blame a channel because you phoned and decided to hang in the queue for however many minutes. That's an error of judgement on your part.

07-09-2010 04:26