Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
(25-03-2019 23:23 )Rake Wrote:  
(25-03-2019 23:13 )littlebig Wrote:  At the end of the day,if you don't pay you are not going to see fuck all,simple fact,Bounce.

Fair enough but she is not really showing main feed fans anything any longer, even those who are willing to pay very good tips, for seriously sexy tease with full body and face in shot. Less now than when on TV a few weeks back.

I don't mind the pervecam feed but there is a limit to how much disembodied pussy and arse fingering I can watch. Prefer to see the face and whole body in shot and the tits and crotch teased out gradually.

I get that she has to cater for everyone and ultimately make as much ££££ as possible, but the balance has been lost somewhat.

Exactly. Precisely.
As I said before, she is no longer interested in tv (or web) viewers. Her show now is: fingering pussy for cammers. Hours and hours of fingering. Quite shocking, in my opinion. And so unsexy, if I may say.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2019 23:35 by LoveUKGirls.)
25-03-2019 23:33
Find all posts by this user
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

The final 5 minutes is what the entire last hour should've been like imo. Feels like the webshows are gonna be less and less for the main cam. Don't get me wrong, there was some great stuff again today, but so spread out over 9 hours of footage. The pervcam was good when I watched, but not enough attention paid to the main camera if you ask me. I know I know, money talks, but guys are specifically tipping for main cam action too. Feels like it's turning into Babestation, 11 hour pervcam advert. Still, the earlier parts are a lot better than what they'd let Evelyn do during a normal dayshow, I just think these webshows have much more potential than this.
25-03-2019 23:37
Starblade Offline
:|

(25-03-2019 23:13 )littlebig Wrote:  At the end of the day,if you don't pay you are not going to see fuck all,simple fact.

That's not true. It's not true for the babeshows for the last 10 years and not true for the cam sites - except maybe some livejasmin models that just sit there fully clothed and bored until they get a private request.

The simple fact is that we have had 2 slightly improved day shows and 4 less backstage shows. That's a net loss imho.

(This post was last modified: 25-03-2019 23:43 by Starblade.)
25-03-2019 23:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The lack of backstages is a big part of Eve's problem of trying to please everyone at the same time. The format of three style shows she did before (TV dayshow proper, 2 backstages inc. her After Show, and her TV tease segment) has been condensed into a largely unfocused lump where everyone has to go through a free-for-all over her time and attention.

The possibilities of it are exciting and moments are splendid, but what was divided into distinct customer friendly times before has been botched in a hunt for fresh cammers. It's evidently achieving results for 66 and Eve but the balance is off - leading to stuff like the nice to look at but tokenistic last 5 minutes tonight. As 830 said to a couple of us as we watched, the skirt and ass reveal should have been exactly how the last hour started not 9.56pm.

In addition, the constant need to protect the content of the unbiquitous cam material is wearying and swamps the more tease orientated material. Eve's usual laser like focus has been messed with by need to present to cam so much.

Eve will make up for these things going forward I'm sure. She always does. But if your average punter can see these pitfalls, you'd hope someway could be found to avoid them in real time.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2019 00:14 by ShandyHand.)
26-03-2019 00:09
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(25-03-2019 22:45 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(25-03-2019 21:15 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(25-03-2019 20:06 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(25-03-2019 15:04 )goatman222 Wrote:  Evelyn unleash the jugs give me a treat please my queen Smile

If she doesnt read this somebody tell her that her husband requests titty action

just fxxking ring her up and ask Rolleyes

Im to shy Blush

too tight more like it bladewave and wanting everything for free, it was mentioned in fernands chat the other day that if she lay there naked not many would call in, which is the same with any of the girls, they are there to make money and to do that they need the calls and pervecam, some girls WILL show a little for free but if you want the full monty you need to dig into your wallet
Im not tight rob Rolleyes but think as you will

I miss Amber Coen
26-03-2019 00:11
ceasman Offline
Banned

She basically has taken the option with least effort, plonk pervcam between legs , don't work for the main cam and often rest the phone between boobs. Non of today's show was effort , just another lazy performance from yet another complacent, jaded model . If this is what s66 are going to offer then I can't see it lasting !!
26-03-2019 02:11
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

I think we are all agreed - the search for a financial success can be boring for the non-paying viewer. It is, so far, all about persuading the online viewer to phone or view on pervcam.

This is the beginning, they are learning, and so are we. If the financial aspect is a success, and I suspect that it is, we will need to ask for changes.

So is it a financial success? Well, it's very early, but we have all noticed that Evelyn's evening and after 10 pm backstage shows have been cut. These were widely regarded as major earners for the channel and Evelyn. So, are we to believe that the experiment is such a success that S 66 and Evelyn no longer need the backstage shows? The mind boggles!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2019 11:22 by nottooold.)
26-03-2019 07:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would not be surprised if at the end of the day the distinction between a web only day show and a perve cam show is way more blurred than it was before. I'm just thinking if it is going to be a success the girls and S66 need to sit down together and come up with a plan simply that everybody can work to and one that ensures that caters those punters that are interested and no boundaries are blurred.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-03-2019 09:25
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

It's only been 2 of these web cam shows so far, it's something experimental and something new which I applaud. It will take time I feel to get the balance right as it is a different format. If I want her to do something that I'd like to see or experience then I go on her cam and contribute in a way that will hopefully work for what I'm looking for but if i just sit back and expect things to happen without telling her via cam or call then chances are that some of the people who are contributing financially to try and benefit everyone with hopefully getting a great visual output in the requests that go in, then what I'm expecting maybe lost out.

I'd like to see these webcam shows be given a chance to go on but I feel as it's something new then it may take time for it to reach it's potential and the balancing that has been previously mentioned about the loss of the 2 backstage shows has to factor into this, with regards to callers, cammers and TV feed requests all happening at the same time. If there is more people on her cam requesting this or that, then the output for the TV feed will suffer as that's where the priority will lie at that moment.

Overall I think she's done very good so far and I'm not having a pop at anyone that simply can't afford it or so forth it's just my interpretation however rambling it might sound lol. Big Grin
26-03-2019 11:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

But evidence shows us it is going to be a while before they do get the balance right and when they do it will be amazing but, then they have to accept they may have to sacrifice the TV channels & may be their magazine to get this right

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-03-2019 11:23
Thread Closed