Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(29-04-2012 02:20 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  you see RLC and PLAYBOY only want big boob girls i know they Got Lucy Summers and Ellia Jolie natrual Rlc should change name to big boob tv they dont seem to keen to want natrual tit girls and as i said earlier i dont have problem with natraul and big boobs think RLC and may be Elite seems to have problem with natrual tits. so i guess if you dont have big tits you cant work for RLC.

sorry if i offended any of girls while i was typing this

ermmmmm rlc recently signed kandi kay and she has big natural boobs, theyve also got mellie d who has big natural boobs, ruby summers, lexi lowe & brook little who also have big natural boobs and of course lucy summers & ella jolie who have natural boobs

dont think rlc are putting pressure on the babes at all, and even if they are, the final decision belongs to the babe themselves and several babes had their boobs done before joining rlc

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2012 10:30 by Rammyrascal.)
29-04-2012 10:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

but most of your babes have fakns one`s dont they.

And another whats the point having a car if the babes cant bent over the bonnett or lie on the bonnett

partly blind derek
29-04-2012 10:53
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Nobody at RLC/Playboy is making the girls have boob jobs! Quite the opposite in fact. It's discouraged. The girls that are getting boob jobs recently are ones that already had fake boobs and are getting them replaced because of the PIP issue. Boobs, whatever size they are, are not criteria for getting a job at the channels. It just so happens that most girls that apply HAVE ALREADY GOT fake boobs.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
29-04-2012 11:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I personally couldn't care less if the girls have fake boobs or not , that's 1 thing i don't moan about lol , the same comments have been made about all the fake boob girls on the other channels as well , so RLC is no different to the other channel in this respect , channels don't set out to mainly employ fake boob girls , they will just employ and give most shifts to the girls that they think will generate the company the most income whether they have fake boobs or not .

PS , Mellie , i see you are experiencing the double post problems when your make posts , if you are using Internet Explorer switch on the comparability view tab while on this forum , it usually cures the double posts problems . There is a thread about the double post problems on this forum somewhere .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2012 13:11 by mr mystery.)
29-04-2012 11:53
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I dont mind fake boobs either...as long as they are well done boob jobs!
29-04-2012 12:00
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I love any kind of boobs

(29-04-2012 10:53 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  but most of your babes have fakns one`s dont they.

And another whats the point having a car if the babes cant bent over the bonnett or lie on the bonnett

I find your recent posts baffling, the two girls I've seen you post the most about in recent times is Ashley Emma and dani Harwood, both have fake boobs Huh

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
29-04-2012 12:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

that was before other start to get them. i wasnt moaning about the boobs i was just saying

partly blind derek
29-04-2012 13:15
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Real or fake does not matter if the ladies know how to move Smile
29-04-2012 14:48
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(29-04-2012 01:52 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  rlc and playboy has 90% big boob girls are rlc and playboy puting preasure on other girls to have there boobs done. Other channels have 50% natrual and50% big boob girls. so i guess you only can work for RLC AND PBOY If you got big boobs i dont have a problem with natrual or big boobs but Rlc and playboy seems to have to have problem with natrual tits THERES NOTHING WORNG NATRUAL TITS

You've made up that whole post. I'd like to see both your workings out and the proof you have that RLC / Playboy are "putting pressure on other girls to have their boobs done." Scandalous and those figures you've just plucked them out of thin air.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
29-04-2012 15:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Derek is still upset that his two ladies are not on the night show that much at the moment so is having a go.
29-04-2012 15:57

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL