Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
As usual with the person posting as 'redlight central' the original point made by the poster was circumvented & ignored to concentrate on points he/she would rather talk about.

The original point wasn't about shifts or how the babes fly in to start them, but by making an announcement if the babe was late.

For the record, I don't think it's necessary to make an announcement if the babe is running sightly late. But it would be courteous, especially if she's really late or cancelled. Some potential callers would call it an early night if they didn't see their favourite babes on early doors.
27-04-2012 19:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(27-04-2012 19:17 )redlight central Wrote:  no actually this is not the case , to be honest most posters here are responsible and balenced
some that like to cause a reaction

hence the reason we do not respond to keyboard warriors

its a sad fact that hardly any of the girls from any channels post on these forums (ever wondered why?)

You're totally right about the posters on here (Apart from the grammar again obviously, but we can work on that Wink ) Most are reasonable and balanced. Andyjb is one of those posters. He didn't have anything nasty to say, and he brung up what was a fair point. A point that's been made before on this forum a few times now.

What you did was give a sarcastic answer.

"We do not respond to keyboard warriors" Let's talk about that. Nobody is being a keyboard warrior here. Derogatory and threatening remarks get deleted on this forum, so you won't find anyone picking a fight with you. What you will find is people having an opinion. Some posters don't put their opinions over so well. We've all done it. Been pissed off with something we've seen and vented on here. I've done it myself. You'd be best advised to ignore these comments as most are said in the heat of the moment, and you'll find that if you DID answer to OTT or inflammatory remarks about your company, you'd probably recieve a bit more backing from the reasonable posters on here.

Quite a few girls from your show post on this forum. Levi, Lucy Summers, Kandi Kay etc. Other girls are contactable on twitter. Ruby, Savannah Mai. You should do yourself a favour and speak to them about how to answer fans in a dignified, classy manner.

You really are doing yourself or your company no favours here redlightcentral.
27-04-2012 19:35
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2012 19:17 )redlight central Wrote:  its a sad fact that hardly any of the girls from any channels post on these forums (ever wondered why?)
Strange, I frequently see the "pink names" browsing the RLC forumRolleyes. And not just browsing but actually posting and thanking the cappers. And as can be seen a lot of the critical posts are about the channels management, not the girls themselves. Theres no reason for them to be afraid to post on here.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 19:38 by oklahoma001.)
27-04-2012 19:37
andyjb Online
Posting Machine

I certainly do not come onto this forum and post just to get a reaction. When I made the post that started all this, it was based on what I have noticed over the past few months.

Forum members pick up information via various sources and some of the girls mention when their next shift will be. Some have even said if they are running late or will not be appearing. I have posted on the RLC schedule at times to help out as others have when this sort of thing happens. If you are not informed by any of the girls when this happens fair enough, but I would have thought that they would contact you so you can arrange for somebody to cover for them until they arrive, if they are going to be late, or to try and get someone else in if they are not able to make it.

I was just trying to make a point that if you do know what is happening, then it would be a nice gesture if that information could be passed on in some way to let everyone else know what might be happening.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 20:32 by andyjb.)
27-04-2012 20:16
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(27-04-2012 19:35 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  You're totally right about the posters on here (Apart from the grammar again obviously, but we can work on that Wink )

Yes, grammar (and spelling) is definitely something YOU need to work on. "wether" is a castrated lamb/sheep. The correct spelling is actually "wHether".

" ..... and was met with such an response, I'd be disgusted ..." You appear to have no clue or "accidentally" typed "an" instead of "a"

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 08:41 by Mellie D.)
28-04-2012 08:40
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

Bounce
(28-04-2012 08:40 )Mellie D Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 19:35 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  You're totally right about the posters on here (Apart from the grammar again obviously, but we can work on that Wink )

Yes, grammar (and spelling) is definitely something YOU need to work on. "wether" is a castrated lamb/sheep. The correct spelling is actually "wHether".

" ..... and was met with such an response, I'd be disgusted ..." You appear to have no clue or "accidentally" typed "an" instead of "a"
28-04-2012 11:18
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Out of interest, does anyone know who the poster 'Redlight central' is or could it be anyone from RLC ?

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
28-04-2012 11:38
terence Offline

[Image: bad-customer-service-2.gif]

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-04-2012 11:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-04-2012 11:38 )Money_Shot Wrote:  Out of interest, does anyone know who the poster 'Redlight central' is or could it be anyone from RLC ?

(20-04-2012 19:29 )redlight central Wrote:  i am the managing director of all our babechannels and they are all broadcast from our bristol studio .

From the horse's mouth as they say "managing director"

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 11:54 by mr mystery.)
28-04-2012 11:53
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(28-04-2012 11:38 )Money_Shot Wrote:  Out of interest, does anyone know who the poster 'Redlight central' is or could it be anyone from RLC ?

I'd imagine it's Cathy Barry, she used to use her own account on here to post information about RLC but after proving unpopular (check her reputation report) the "redlight central" account took over.

If you look at her posting history you'll see a similar style of posting to "redlight central" as well as a fondness for the " Bounce " smilie.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
28-04-2012 11:57

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL