babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Totally agree rex and in those 6 days nothing much has changed just the same boring stuff
01-03-2015 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Look I've got nothing against this babe... She is a stunning lady but as I've said before I would love it if she spiced things up abit. For example different outfits, boots, high heels, stockings and try to adapt to any fantasy. Ya she wore fishnet stockings last week and did not take them off for the 3 nights. But how many years did it take her to get them on.. Yes it's always good seeing a babe naked but you very rearly see her bent over in any set. Ok maybe for about 5 minutes but that's not enough for the duration of the hour & 1/2 she is on.

And before members on here say well give her a call and ask her to wear a certain outfit. I have called her afew time and asked her but the answer I always get is sorry I don't have any outfits or I don't have any high heels or boots.

If she was to spice things up abit and get into different position I might not always moan about this issue.. But I could be wrong maybe it's just Babestation to blame.. Maybe they just want her naked all the time..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
01-03-2015 00:42
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

They could give her some body paint, see if that helpsBig Grin

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
01-03-2015 15:29
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(01-03-2015 15:29 )iluvcathy Wrote:  They could give her some body paint, see if that helpsBig Grin

How about a nice coating of honey? Or a baby-oil jacket?
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 15:32 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
01-03-2015 15:30
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

looks as though were down to four babes tonight,based on whose on does not like its going to be a ground-breaker tonight.

im always open to positive change
01-03-2015 20:11
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Wink...maybe 4 will be more than enough if one or two streams are not working as per usual ? Tongue
01-03-2015 22:29
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

So it now works like this....If Dannii/Lucy are on, it's gonna be a cracking nights entertainment, if they aren't on..... not worth watching... waits for the flak to fly my way Smile
02-03-2015 12:40
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Not from me,totally agree with you,there is definately a diffrent atmosphere when Dannii and Lucy are on,last night was mostly woeful both in front and behind the camera.

im always open to positive change
02-03-2015 13:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To be honest with you, when you've just had a glorious night of Danni and Lucy the shows were always going to be viewed as a non event in comparison, as soon as the bar is raised then so are your expectations. It's human nature.

Nights which previously would have been viewed as good ones we tend to forget about as we still have the mental image of Danni and Lucy well I'd better not say too much other than providing us all with something that can only be described as pure magic Smile

I take nothing for granted or as a given. Like the rest of you I enjoy BS when it has its moments and that the next one will come back again very quickly Big Grin
02-03-2015 14:07
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Last night Woeful !!!! Has the world gone mad ??? We had Beth naked and oily on bs1 and Stevie and Ella giving it a good rub on unleashed. It was a bloody brilliant night. Just what I needed after football result yesterday.
02-03-2015 14:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV