Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I thought Danica had a good night tonight, she seems to be more relaxed and enjoying it alot more recently than she has done in the past.
The only thing that I can criticise tonight is the shitty lighting on that set. It's just awful. It makes all the babes looked washed out. I am surprised that the producers didn't notice how bad the lights are. It didn't do Danica justice at all.

Roll on ThursdaySmile
24-07-2010 00:43
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(24-07-2010 00:38 )mrmann Wrote:  I wonder why they skipped the 2-4-1 tonight. Danica even said early on to give them suggestions, even though she said they MIGHT do it. They definitely had the opportunity to do one, so my guess is that it was not their decision, for some unknown reason. I still enjoyed Danica's show though!

I think I know the reason, but I won't say. It's nothing weird.

Although its frustrating , i think they may want to keep the Danica 2-4-1's to a minimum..It just makes it all that more special....It just keeps us wanting more i guess...Just a suggestion!
24-07-2010 00:44
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(24-07-2010 00:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  most likely they decided if they kept doing danica and caty 241's each friday night they would lose viewers and they would lack the impact when compared to if they did them every few weeks or so.

another good show from danica tonight and as always was at her best in the final half hour although i did love when she went on the mic and asked viewers to rate her bum

That does seem likely Rammy as it was pretty clear Danica was enjoying last week's 2-4-1 so the earlier suggestion that she'd gone back to running shy of it doesn't make sense. I thought she seemed very playful and at ease tonight, and up for trying out all kinds of poses and games.

It's almost as if last week the master seductress Caty relieved Danica forever of some very slight inhibitions still within her???
(Or maybe that's just a Danica fan reading too much into things.
N.b. FAN not 'fanboy'!!)

Oh and I hope one of the Sky recording experts (i.e. Josh or the elusive Dirk) caught the 'rate my bum' part of the show because I agree that was great fun!
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2010 01:07 by Rise.)
24-07-2010 00:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Sorry to offend all you besotted Danica fans, but if that is the best she can do, she'd be better off going back to working the day shift.

24-07-2010 01:02
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(24-07-2010 01:02 )RRROGER Wrote:  Sorry to offend all you besotted Danica fans, but if that is the best she can do, she'd be better off going back to working the day shift.

Bounce ...RRRog, you are looking for a fight aren't ya ???Bounce

Dont bite people..he's on one Wink Big Grin
24-07-2010 01:06
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(24-07-2010 01:06 )astonv1 Wrote:  Bounce ...RRRog, you are looking for a fight aren't ya ???Bounce

Dont bite people..he's on one Wink Big Grin

You're only daring to say that 'cos Louise has gone away on holiday, but to give all you besotteds a fair judgment I'll play my recording of the show backwards & see if it looks any better, that way if you don't blink & miss it you'll see her putting her kit on, not taking it off, that could be more erotic.laughlaughlaugh

24-07-2010 01:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2010 00:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  most likely they decided if they kept doing danica and caty 241's each friday night they would lose viewers and they would lack the impact when compared to if they did them every few weeks or so.

another good show from danica tonight and as always was at her best in the final half hour although i did love when she went on the mic and asked viewers to rate her bum

I disagree. Caty and Charlie have 2-4-1's all the time, and Caty did them quite frequently with Mica before, and they didn't lose viewers. I think either someone didn't want them to, or they were unable to because of Cali's slot. Not to put the blame on her.
24-07-2010 02:22
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Lovely to see so much of Danica's bum tonight and she really tried to give us a little slip. Was that jewelry I spied? I like the naughty college girl idea for Thursday Danica!Tongue
24-07-2010 07:36
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Maybe if Jamie was back from his holidays and saw the reaction to last week's Danica/Caty performance he would have allowed it to happen last night!! However I think it will happen again some day!! If only Danica would do a full night show it would increase the chances!! Anyone know why she doesn't do full nights?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
24-07-2010 07:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont know can only assume she has work commitments outside elite

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-07-2010 09:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66