Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

hammers1000 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
was recording it but the thing got corrupted ffs
21-03-2019 23:09
Find all posts by this user
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Disappointed by Evelyn, she missed a trick here not being constricted by offcom. There is a whole lot more nipslips on her usual tv 9pm slot than her full day online. A real shame
21-03-2019 23:17
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(21-03-2019 23:17 )Bantams Wrote:  Disappointed by Evelyn, she missed a trick here not being constricted by offcom. There is a whole lot more nipslips on her usual tv 9pm slot than her full day online. A real shame

Got to say that I agree with this. The hysteria on the main 66 chat seemed curiously incongruous to what was actually on the screen. Main feed fans were not catered for in the manner that the derestrictions might have suggested, even with tips and requests on the camchat. Furthermore, the usual dialogue on camchat was not flowing.
21-03-2019 23:22
Starblade Offline
:|

Well it was the first one guys. Don't be too harsh. I think Evelyn worries about where the video will end up. I am pretty sure she does not like being labeled a W. Treat her right, give it a few shows - if there are to be more of them - and then see.
21-03-2019 23:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ While it was exciting and a pleasure to see Eve free from Ofcom's yoke (the ass being set free actual seemed to take the spotight from her breasts at times), I'd say this was hit and miss performance wise overall - perhaps to be expected with a brand new format and when the babe's trying to sell cam much more to the fore than previously. When she got it right it sang (the kneeling to camera with hand buried in crotch and tits spilling forth for instance) and was very hot. The strange new position for boobcam was the opposite mostly. One thing we know will happen with this, if its repeated, Eve will be conscientious at working at it and will always have an eye to the micro-progressions that keep guys tuned.

Some of the hyperbole on chat must have come from guys only familiar with her day shows proper lol. Also she is very good for the horny edger who has all day to get himself worked up it a frenzy! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-03-2019 23:40
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(21-03-2019 23:29 )Starblade Wrote:  .
Well it was the first one guys. Don't be too harsh. I think Evelyn worries about where the video will end up. I am pretty sure she does not like being labeled a W. Treat her right, give it a few shows - if there are to be more of them - and then see.

What is a W?

I thought she was treated very well actually - I for one treated her to about £60-70 in tips and cam fees and there was loads of other people banging in tips.
21-03-2019 23:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Rhymes with "more".

No one did (treat her like one). I thought all Eve's crowd were supposed to be "fanboys". We don't do that sort of thing. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2019 08:17 by ShandyHand.)
21-03-2019 23:52
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

I'm quite happy with her performance throughout the day, expecially in her last no-skirt stint.

She could show more... and perhaps, she will, next time. It depends on her callers (too much blabla-fans amongst her regulars): it's up to them asking her to show bum and nipples! In anycase and for the first time, I enjoyed her show FROM 11 TO 9pm.
Smile

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
22-03-2019 11:11
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^
I too thought she was excellent throughout yesterday and I really hope she does another one. The idea was encouraged by one of her regular callers and a very good idea it was from him. Wink
22-03-2019 11:20
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

Thought it was very interesting and must admit, felt like Christmas morning when they announced she was going web-only all day. I can't find too much to complain about seeing as this was a complete surprise to everyone other than Evelyn, S66, and the caller that Skyline mentioned who gave her the idea. And it was surely way better than what you would've seen for the vast majority of her regular dayshow. There was some great stuff going on, some of the best views of her body I've ever seen, esp. the booty poses, my God. I liked the outfit quite a bit too even though I'm not into stockings too much. Good to see the stripper heels finally return (are these banned on daytime now?). The part when she was on her knees giving awesome downblouse views while simultaneously fingering both holes, that was pretty special too Tongue

I thought that the format worked against things a bit at times though. The fact that it went all day thinned out the cam crowd I think. Got kinda slow here and there, guess that's to be expected during an 11hr show, and I think a lot of guys were taking a wait and see approach to it all. The pervcam was obv. a huge emphasis, and it was good on there, don't get me wrong. But I was hoping for a little more playing to the main camera, feel like it never quite reached the peak I was hoping for in regard to performing for the main cam in the final hour. There was still a lot of highlights throughout the day though. Maybe I've just grown too accustomed to her jamming all the good stuff into that 9pm segment during her normal dayshows.

All in all, I thought it was pretty good, def room for improvement, but I hope it becomes a regular thing with her shows. Props to S66 and Evelyn for trying something different, and big thanks to her regular that came up with the idea. No clue if they do plan on doing more of these webshows, but here's a few things I'd like to see if they do:

- A dedicated cameraman, even if it's just for a portion of the show
- Outfit change - the show yesterday was broken up into two segments that went around 4.5 hours each, so one outfit for the first segment, an outfit change for the second would be good
- Topless (I know I know, this ain't happening, I don't expect it to either - how about wet t-shirt show though?)
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2019 13:52 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
22-03-2019 13:02
Thread Closed