babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(01-10-2012 20:26 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  looks like i havent missed much then.

not missed a fivers worthImportantSmile

01-10-2012 20:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's on BabestationX tonight
When I saw Tiffany's name pop up, I had to re-plan my evening, as I wouldn't be seeing any pussy tonight... Maybe I should watch a movie, or play an online game... or something...
01-10-2012 20:47
jaii07 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Who's on BabestationX tonight
(01-10-2012 20:47 )blackghostuk Wrote:  When I saw Tiffany's name pop up, I had to re-plan my evening, as I wouldn't be seeing any pussy tonight... Maybe I should watch a movie, or play an online game... or something...

Hopefully better than last night
01-10-2012 20:56
m100 Away
Banned

now if only they could get tiffany to wear the same outfits and make the same movements.

Oh wait they can, she does, every night.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
01-10-2012 21:50
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

I think they should change the name of the channel from 'BABESTATION X' to 'BABESTATION Y BOTHER' ...
01-10-2012 22:18
jonnyalpha Offline
Getting Better

hi guys in my opinion they are just a money making organisation.
Whether its called Xtreme or X its all about making as much money for them as possible.
Lets not blame the babes they are after all only employees and do what the bosses tell them no matter what other staff might encourage them to do.
Babestation makes money out of selling us the dream of selling us what we want to see from our fav babes, which is why you will not see top babes showing fuck all on X. Why should they when they sell you their pics onscreen to see it all (bollocks) or their website saying the same shite.
How about their webcam shows when the girls go all out, rip off.
I paid into one of their webcam sites with promises of delights to cum and guess what yep fuck all so they open another webcam show same shit but I already wasted me money buying tokens to shit no babe is on.
sorry went off topic there but I'm sure you know what I'm getting at they know about sites like these so they aren't going to allow the girls to show what they make money promising and never delivering bit like the post office really anywhose share the luv guys.

:rolleyes:Here I go again I'm on one
01-10-2012 22:25
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

Woo Priya on BSx I wonder what might look like? Please tell me no-ones payin for this!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
01-10-2012 23:18
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
Priya's just finished for the night and I have to say it was impressive. Sexy "nurse" Priya can nurse me anytime. She looked good in her nurse uniform, but looked even better when naked! Fans of Priya like myself will be happy with the show.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2012 03:44 by kevin symons.)
02-10-2012 03:42
m100 Away
Banned

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
(02-10-2012 03:42 )kevin symons Wrote:  Priya's just finished for the night and I have to say it was impressive. Sexy "nurse" Priya can nurse me anytime. She looked good in her nurse uniform, but looked even better when naked! Fans of Priya like myself will be happy with the show.

So how come priya was on when tiffany was advertised?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
02-10-2012 09:07
m100 Away
Banned

(28-09-2012 10:13 )babestation Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 09:57 )m100 Wrote:  Camilla did have a dildo which she sucked on and rubbed around the outside of her pussy, didn't see any visible penetration

unfortunately the regulations haven't changed, we aren't able to show visible penetration on UK TV!

I've got news for you - you missed a couple in the short films.

02-10-2012 09:09

babestation xtra