Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
well its been a few days and no replies to my last post on here. maybe people are still out looking for foxy! anyway with foxy gone missing and im hoping shes ok, it looks like there has become a vacancy for a new number 1 at red light central. a new cream of the crop if you like. im thinking there is alot of potential there and some new signings who would'nt travel to bristol when jobs were on their doorstep, but when those jobs were no more then HEY PRESTO they realise trains travel to bristol! great looking women like lucy, or danii have the potential one day i believe, but it will be difficult to get to where the foxy lady got to and lets not forget the amount of callers and listeners and viewers she got on daytime by even putting night time girls and shows to shame. anyway gotta go theres some SPORT on tv i wanna watch, bye!

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
05-02-2011 21:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

cant help but wonder if this show will ever be as popular as bangbabes ,i somehow doubt it ,all the talent is there but its content has made it how can i say, probably one of the weakest babe channels on the box ,i keep hoping that the likes of danni,lucy and michelle will start the sparks flying but to date nothing!it can only get better ,cant it?Huh
07-02-2011 00:09
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2011 00:09 )shankey! Wrote:  cant help but wonder if this show will ever be as popular as bangbabes ,i somehow doubt it ,all the talent is there but its content has made it how can i say, probably one of the weakest babe channels on the box ,i keep hoping that the likes of danni,lucy and michelle will start the sparks flying but to date nothing!it can only get better ,cant it?Huh

i agree it is turning into one of the weakest babe channels on the box, thats what happens when you lose your best girls, but you can see adele and foxy on sport xxx babes. dont forget theres still mellie d and rosie and also lucy gresty and the fabulous cookie what you can still watch on here.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
07-02-2011 00:27
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

very true but with the way things are going how long till they are replaced no-one is safe!!! i hope i'm wrong i love MellieD, lucy and Cookie but it doesn't look good!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
07-02-2011 08:51
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

i saw at least 5 different girls on red light tonite hopefully we might get a 2 4 1
08-02-2011 00:24
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

red light central

:cool:channel 948 now live
24 hour 902 911 948
daytime 915 916
09-02-2011 19:06
kaelene Offline
Banned

(09-02-2011 19:06 )redlight central Wrote:  :cool:channel 948 now live
24 hour 902 911 948
daytime 915 916

we want more channels please Wink
09-02-2011 19:30
dukesdickman Offline

wow! donna and racheal on together, a little disapointed tho, very little touchin and wat not, not even a kiss.... still donna looks amazing in that lil secretary outfit, i would love to see her a little more into the other girls but i dont think she is, i shud probley be hung for saying this but shes 'ALOT' Better by herself
10-02-2011 00:34
Bustycookie Offline
Queen of Nookie Busty Cookie!

(07-02-2011 00:27 )malicious fan Wrote:  dont forget theres still mellie d and rosie and also lucy gresty and the fabulous cookie what you can still watch on here.

I'm back on the 15/02/11 5am-1pm for bringing back the choc chip on Redlight.

Busty Cookie Rides like a Jockey Sucks like a Dyson!

Follow me here:
http://bustycookie.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/bustycookie
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/51459
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?i...1041027865
10-02-2011 03:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

When are we going to see Dannii H. and Dionne Mendez on the evening shows again?
It is noticeable that certain babes - Donna for example - get lots of 'exposure', but the top 2 former bangbabes have had very few
opportunities.
Now Red Light has loads of channels, there is surely space for the top talent on at least one night show per week each?
10-02-2011 20:50

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL