Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: The Good Girl Goes Bad!! - Alice Night Show : Chat
i think this is more of a situation where jamie, has told her to hold back a bit for the first night. i really do.
29-05-2010 01:48
Find all posts by this user
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

dyou think someone at elite has read this and just took her off air to spite us lol
29-05-2010 01:49
randybuble Offline
Senior Poster

oh dear. where is the girl we know from daytime? bless alice goodwin but this has not been a good first night time outing. over direction. a growing sense of discomfort. lack of confidence. the fact that she looks strangely oriental and not alice herself.

for fuck sake - if you let alice do her thing that show would be dynamite - but no - some stupid fucker has to stick his oar in.

Without Dannii Harwood, Winter would have no Spring.
29-05-2010 01:51
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

is a possibality Wink probably just a break though for alice, or a quick change of outfit
29-05-2010 01:52
slyguy Offline
Junior Poster

dont start people on the subject of the hot tub chilly. we would all like to see it, but remember it is her first night, settle for the exposure of her fantastic boobs.
29-05-2010 01:52
HolySeeker Offline
Apprentice Poster

How long is her break?
29-05-2010 01:53
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

(29-05-2010 01:51 )randybuble Wrote:  oh dear. where is the girl we know from daytime? bless alice goodwin but this has not been a good first night time outing. over direction. a growing sense of discomfort. lack of confidence. the fact that she looks strangely oriental and not alice herself.

for fuck sake - if you let alice do her thing that show would be dynamite - but no - some stupid fucker has to stick his oar in.

well said!!!!
29-05-2010 01:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-05-2010 01:51 )randybuble Wrote:  oh dear. where is the girl we know from daytime? bless alice goodwin but this has not been a good first night time outing. over direction. a growing sense of discomfort. lack of confidence. the fact that she looks strangely oriental and not alice herself.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its her first night. GIVE ALICE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!. once alice has done more nightshows shell get more confident and wont be directed as much

Alice will soon be the alice that has been so popular on days. just be patient and let alice get used to doing nights

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
29-05-2010 01:55
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

totally!! i again just want to reiterate the fact that any comments i have made tonite have not been directed personally towards alice!! not at all!! i still think shes amazing! i think we have been let down by 'da managemunt'!!!! very disappointed so far, still an hour left tho, hopefully.........
29-05-2010 01:55
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

at least you guys can see its not alice's fault why its not as good as it could of been, but i do understand why jamie has held it back a bit. its like if its all guns blazing night one it wont be as effective the next time.

i just hope if she does regular nights shes allowed to show more next time.
29-05-2010 01:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV