Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Irish Lad Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
(06-10-2009 19:25 )Shirtfull Wrote:  My first post on this forum

Those of you who are intending to record Fridays show, tune to Elite TV (Sky 965) 2.8Mbs as it has a higher average bit rate than Elite (Sky 911) 2.2Mbs.

I hope this is of some help.

Is it just me, or does Danica seem a bit quiet/reserved tonight?
06-10-2009 20:48
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

slightly. but me thinks she'll make it up to us on friday night Big Grin also, i hope to christ the cameraman on friday isn't the same one who has been on duty today. he seems to have gone out of his way to sabotage any possible 'oops' moments. makes me want to take a rusty hacksaw and deprive the man of his 'nads

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2009 20:59 by Robot Devil.)
06-10-2009 20:54
Tigerboy24 Offline
Junior Poster

first post here and i'll be honest, this girl is fanatastic and pretty much the only reason i've joined here. seriously, shes perfect. despite the fact that she only gives a glimpse here and there and wears those swimsuits (which are fantastic, but don't do her amazing tits justice) she is still sexier than just about every other girl on any channel. no, scratch that, she is sexier than EVERY other girl on any other channel. given the chance i woudl do things to her which are probably illegal in most US states.
06-10-2009 21:58
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

in light of the MASSIVE step up BS have taken in the last couple of days; what with jasmine and now jessica appearing and both going fully topless i wonder if this will impact on danicas friday night show ? i mean will elite allow her to disrobe to 'keep up with the joneses' as it were or will she remain sexy and suggestive, with the odd slip here and there ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-10-2009 09:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i hope they do eventually allow her to fully unleash her puppies but im not bothered if she stays sexy and suggestive

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-10-2009 16:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I have a really good feeling about Friday night. I think the boobies may finally make their bid for freedom. Smile Hopefully she'll want to compete in the pussy flashing war that has broken out between her and Carmen, as Carmen really stole her crown as the best flasher on Elite TV the other night.

So then, Danica! Are you up for the challenge? Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 17:17 by Chilly.)
08-10-2009 17:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep carmen has thrown the gauntlet to danica and hope danica answers the challenge

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-10-2009 17:08
iamback235 Offline
Junior Poster

Its funny all of you saying this because i have been thinking the same thing odds are pretty good we will see some boobage tomorrow.

It depends alot on what she is wearing as well if it is easy to take off like a bikini for example the chances are definately increased.

Thats how I knew Vicki Thomas wasn't going show anything last night her dress wasn't easy just take off without some effort.

cross your fingers guys.
08-10-2009 17:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(08-10-2009 17:57 )iamback235 Wrote:  Its funny all of you saying this because i have been thinking the same thing odds are pretty good we will see some boobage tomorrow.

It depends alot on what she is wearing as well if it is easy to take off like a bikini for example the chances are definately increased.

Thats how I knew Vicki Thomas wasn't going show anything last night her dress wasn't easy just take off without some effort.

cross your fingers guys.

I agree. IF she does finally 'get them out', then it will be good thing for this forum too. The debates about whether she'll get them out will come to an end, also, posts speculating about whether the boss is deliberately making her keep them in will also come to a grinding halt.

Again, if they do finally make an appearance, then I'm predicting we'll see numerous posts on this forum that say: "Holy shit! She's finally got them out!" or, "Wow! Danica is amazing! Did you see those massive tits of hers?" Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 21:22 by Chilly.)
08-10-2009 18:15
stereo Offline
Senior Poster

Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
just heard her say she is doing the night show again tonight
09-10-2009 12:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66