gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

RE: Fernanda - Chat & Discussion
Hi Fernanda.

Thank U 4 the reply, U R so great to ur fans. I look forward to chatting 2 u again soon. I luv ur sexy arse! Wink
09-03-2011 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-03-2011 18:16 )fernanda Wrote:  Rammyrascal: Thank you Wink glad you like my outfits Wink u were right those wasn't tattoo on my legs It was the designer on the tights Wink

hi fernanda nice to hear from you again. great news youve confirmed the date for your elite nights debut and from what youve said i cant wait already, secretary outfit and lots of oil...lovely. is there a chance you can wear a trademark tiny brazillian bikini underneath or as a separate outfit. would like to see you do a 241 as well

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-03-2011 19:20
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(09-03-2011 18:16 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

bigguy01: Thank u Wink love my boobies covered in oil too, turn me on lotsss Big Grin ... so I'm the winner of the Golden Globes, so now i definitely have to give them a good squeeze for u on my night show Wink ha ha never thought to make my own range of lotion, actually that could make me a millionare Big Grin Thank you for keeping Mark up to date about me, really apreciate it Wink
HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

would love to rub oil, cream etc and squeeze your lovely boobs. fernanda knows how to spoil us with her shows.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
09-03-2011 20:37
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(09-03-2011 18:16 )fernanda Wrote:  kevin: It's always soooo nice chatting with you Wink you're lovely, still can't believe you're single, the girls where u live are missing out big time Wink Loved the red roses u sent in a text on valentines, u definitely know how to make me smile and of course i still remenber your picture Mmmmm Big Grin so I can use you muscle anytime huh, well u meant your big muscle Mmmm love it Big Grin

Hello Fernanda and welcome back to the forum we missed you.I can't believe your single too,any man will be lucky to be with you.Thanks for the shoutouts and kisses on TV.And regarding my picture I will look like that when you are doing your night show.Big GrinHeart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
10-03-2011 11:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

i can't believe Fernanda is single also? Can't wait for one of Fernanda's night shows though

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
10-03-2011 11:42
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

thanks fernny babes. ur so cute babes. them thongs will be so snug they will hug ur luverly pussy lips and piercings hope u get really wet wearing themImportant

10-03-2011 11:57
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Wow,how gorgeous does Fernanda look today.Those boobs are waiting too burst out.And I hope they do.Big GrinHeart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2011 12:09 by kevin.)
10-03-2011 12:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

luverly bra anyone know a good lawyer? i fink my cock is going to drop off and im going to sue elite tvImportantBounce

10-03-2011 13:46
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(10-03-2011 13:46 )cwpussylover Wrote:  luverly bra anyone know a good lawyer? i fink my cock is going to drop off and im going to sue elite tvImportantBounce

I am a final year law student.... I'd give you a babeshow forum member discount and give you a freepass for my future lawyer services

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
10-03-2011 14:17
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(10-03-2011 11:42 )The Narcissist Wrote:  i can't believe Fernanda is single also? Can't wait for one of Fernanda's night shows though

She may not be in a relationship but I'm sure she's got enough fuck buddies around to help her out!

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
10-03-2011 16:11

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles