Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Well some of us "camermen" (lol), don't move the camera around all the time and girls work with different producers so that the shows are not always the same. Your statement is too general and not accurate.

P.S. I'm not an asshole Bounce and I always take into consideration what the girl wants as well as her caller as well as the tweets etc

(17-04-2012 13:23 )Tintin Wrote:  It's true that i think RLC's camera work is the worst of all the call channels, Like who the Fu*k what's to see a camera constantly zooming in & out plus moving all over the place. hmm it's so sickening it would push you to other channels.

In 60 seconds count how many times the cam guys moves the camera all over the place & zooms in & out. It's so bloody of annoying... annoyedannoyed All the other call channels have more consideration than these assholes! sorry for being rude but RLC's camera staff really fuck me of!!!!!

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 14:05 by Mellie D.)
17-04-2012 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you for taking time to reply Mellie
17-04-2012 14:19
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Personally, I quite enjoy the camerawork at RLC. I think they work the camera's very well and I enjoy seeing the girls from different perspectives. I'm maybe going against the grain here, and I know Tintin certainly won't agree, but I like zooming in on different parts of a girl's body, or seeing a girls face close up. I think it makes the show seem a bit more personal. I can remember on one occasion being frustrated by a cameraman (or woman) whilst watching Lucy Summers, because the camera was SO far away from her and seemed to stay in that position for at least an hour.

If I could give some advice, to any of the staff working behind the camera, it would be to introduce more POV sections.

Oh, and to shirking away as rapidly when a girl does a little something risque. (You know we've already seen it, so don't make it so obvious that she'd done something a little naughty Wink )
17-04-2012 14:31
zola Offline
Posting Machine

POV scenes would be great, i see babestation have started doing them

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
17-04-2012 14:35
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(17-04-2012 14:05 )Mellie D Wrote:  I always take into consideration what the girl wants as well as her caller as well as the tweets etc

As i said in my post Sorry for being rude it's just RLC's camera staff really fu*ks me of...

It's not the 1st time i've been taking to a girl & i've asked them to either lay on their back or their sides with their legs open & not even 2 seconds later the (asshole) behind the camera moves or zooms the camera away. They constantly do that wither the girls are decent or not & 99% of the time there's nothing wrong (nothing slipping). So tell me were (that's what the caller wants)!! It's because of the stupid & uncalled for camera fu*k ups i hardly call RLC. To be honest so far i've only rang RLC twice in about 2 & a half weeks cause when i do that camera work pisses me right of...

Millie i'm not getting at you personally I'm just stating a fact as to what i see not only that if you watch any of my recording i post the prof is there..

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 15:57 by SirAssAlot.)
17-04-2012 15:47
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(17-04-2012 14:31 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  I know Tintin certainly won't agree, but I like zooming in on different parts of a girl's body, or seeing a girls face close up. I think it makes the show seem a bit more personal.

Here's a shock for you, I agree with that but not every 15 seconds or less, I love a good close up like every 1 but RLC's camera staff really takes the piss out of it. Even other call channels do far better cam work & that includes the handy cam hint hint.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 16:07 by SirAssAlot.)
17-04-2012 16:04
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(17-04-2012 16:04 )Tintin Wrote:  Here's a shock for you, I agree with that but not ever bloody 15 seconds or less, I love a good close up like every 1 but RLC's camera staff really takes the piss out of it. Even other call channels do far better cam work & that includes the handy cam hint hint.

I think you're over-exaggerating, Tintin.
17-04-2012 16:07
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(17-04-2012 16:07 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 16:04 )Tintin Wrote:  Here's a shock for you, I agree with that but not ever bloody 15 seconds or less, I love a good close up like every 1 but RLC's camera staff really takes the piss out of it. Even other call channels do far better cam work & that includes the handy cam hint hint.

I think you're over-exaggerating, Tintin.

It's not like that all the time but a good part of it is. plus it happens every time i'm on the phone to them.

17-04-2012 16:10
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

Quote:It's not like that all the time but a good part of it is. plus it happens every time i'm on the phone to them.

Maybe they know its you on the phone tintin Big Grin
17-04-2012 16:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(17-04-2012 16:58 )twistedmango Wrote:  
Quote:It's not like that all the time but a good part of it is. plus it happens every time i'm on the phone to them.

Maybe they know its you on the phone tintin Big Grin

Funny F***** laugh

17-04-2012 17:20

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL