Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation on Freeview channel 33

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
They'll work soon - the imagehost has been down for a few hours.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
28-05-2009 18:32
Find all posts by this user
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Big Boobies Wrote:So not a bad show last night; Tara is certainly a good looking girl; hopefully it wont be a one-off appearance. So Paige is back on tonight; will she or wont she? I personally dont mind as I think she is very sexy dressed or semi-dressed. She certainly did well last tie she was on and as "The Watcher" said last time she pointed her arse directly to camera which is better than the usual girls. So quite a good start! Anybody know who the other girls on with her tonight are? I hope its not Dani O'Neal; i dont mind her but last time (or it might have been with Melanie; the other new girl) she was really "pressurising" the poor girl to "get them out" which probably upset her and made her very uncomfortable and kept on saying to camera " we are about to see history" or words to that effect. I hated that and would prefer each girl to be able to decide how far she would be comfortable to go. Anyway must do a bit of work; my dvd recorder is already set up! Lets hope its a good show and better than recent ones.

yeah I noticed that and when dani left at 3am the last stint of paige was a lot more relaxed and she even took her top off im sure when she gets comftable then it might happen. but seriously i dont know what all teh fuss about her going topless is for as as she says herself they arent anything special Now that amazing ass. rather her see her play with her gstring with her heel than topless but thats my opinion
28-05-2009 19:45
m100 Away
Banned

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:yeah I noticed that and when dani left at 3am the last stint of paige was a lot more relaxed and she even took her top off im sure when she gets comftable then it might happen. but seriously i dont know what all teh fuss about her going topless is for as as she says herself they arent anything special Now that amazing ass. rather her see her play with her gstring with her heel than topless but thats my opinion

Look if it will make paige or yourself or anyone else feel any better I'll have a look at them privately first, give her an honest opinion and let you all know if they are worth seeing.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
28-05-2009 20:02
Dreamlander Offline

m100 Wrote:
MrGrumpyPants Wrote:yeah I noticed that and when dani left at 3am the last stint of paige was a lot more relaxed and she even took her top off im sure when she gets comftable then it might happen. but seriously i dont know what all teh fuss about her going topless is for as as she says herself they arent anything special Now that amazing ass. rather her see her play with her gstring with her heel than topless but thats my opinion

Look if it will make paige or yourself or anyone else feel any better I'll have a look at them privately first, give her an honest opinion and let you all know if they are worth seeing.

Like you'd be able to type after seeing them! Big Grin

Dreamlander
28-05-2009 20:23
m100 Away
Banned

Obviously I'm doing it in a purely professional capacity and it's not a job i'm looking forward to or one that I will enjoy.

if you hear the sound of ambulance sirens you'll know they were worth seeing cos I definitely won't be able to type during.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2009 21:31 by m100.)
28-05-2009 21:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:as she says herself they arent anything special
She's too modest. They're just about perfect.
28-05-2009 23:56
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Rolleyes RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
I see babestation have wheeled out the novelty act that is Paige for another outing. They are gonna milk it for all it's worth. All she needs now is a hat and coat and she'd be all set for nice evening out, that's how over dressed she is. This will never replace the real thing you know.
29-05-2009 00:13
Shandy Offline

do you not get the whole idea of sexy outfits? seriously??

loved the sexy air hostess and the strip out of it, she looks stunning. so far beating jodie's set previously on hotness.
29-05-2009 00:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The outfit didn't exactly stay on very long, did it? Nor did the shirt at the start of her present section.
29-05-2009 02:08
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Rolleyes RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
I wouldn't know. I got bored with her in minutes and switched and enjoying the beauties on Bang Babes Adele and Tori.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2009 03:53 by Danzig.)
29-05-2009 03:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV