Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(24-09-2011 11:42 )Pyro Wrote:  Dionne had a great night last night but I agree with everyone that the highlight had to be the bath tub stintBig Grin

It's good to see Elite bring the Bath Tub back because it's a sure winner everytime. Seeing Dionne all wet and soaped up from head to toe was one heck of a sight and she made full use of the tubBig Grin It was very funny at the start of the stint when everything was dark and she was larking about with the crewBig Laugh

Also, seriously Dionne and Wazo! why don't you two just get a roomTongue

Did she go nude?
24-09-2011 12:23
Find all posts by this user
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Just back in from work. S'funny I don't feel gutted for missing a great night, just pleased Dionne has done it once again and played a blinder by the looks of it. Bet it was lovely to watch live and soooo looking forward to downloading the bath stint Smile

Thanks for whoever uploads it, the cappers/vid makers are truly saints for being so reliable, its not even an issue about getting it. Pics are exciting already.
24-09-2011 12:46
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

All i can say is Dionne was fantastic last night that bath stint i had my eyes glued to the screen from start to finish wasn't expecting the wazo on the bum thing so that came as a big surprise laugh great to see Dionne use the bath set again as she looks great wet an soaped up more of the same tonight please TongueBig Grinlaugh

Bazinga!
24-09-2011 13:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne's looking nice again tonight this time in a pink onepiece

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-09-2011 21:28
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Top start with Dionne pretty in pink fingers crossed for another bath stint tonight Tongue Would love to see Dionne on the Elite college set sometime as well think thats one sets she has never done.

Bazinga!
24-09-2011 21:55
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^My fingers are crossedlaugh The college girl set will be more than welcomed but I wouldn't mind the return of this outfit!!!

[Image: image-546B_4E7E4BA6.jpg]

It has the to be the hottest outfit that I've ever seen Dionne weareek

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
24-09-2011 22:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne was on good form last night, excellent outfits and good on the beds and on the mic

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-09-2011 09:40
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Decent show by Dionne last night was going to take alot to beat the bath stint from Friday night as thats is my fave stint of the year but Dionne in the office last night was great the way she bends over the desk shaking that amazing ass an slowly rolling them hips i could watch that all night long Tongue

Also loved the banter on the mic last night espically when she was changing sets from the office to the sofa also towards the end of the night where she had Charlie in giggle fits with what they were on about Big Grin Also love the random dances she seems to do.

Bazinga!
25-09-2011 12:54
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(25-09-2011 12:54 )Wazo Wrote:  Also loved the banter on the mic last night espically when she was changing sets from the office to the sofa also towards the end of the night where she had Charlie in giggle fits with what they were on about Big Grin

Yep, you can't help but Smile

What were they on about anyway? Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
25-09-2011 16:18
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

I don't know if its just me but ever since she has been showing off that beautiful ass more lately her shows have been incredible , she was already the sexiest nightshow babe but now her performances are starting to rival the best!
26-09-2011 06:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV