Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
good show last night from dionne, she looked great in both her signature onepiece outfits and tiny thongs and on good form on the sets

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-09-2011 07:40
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A good performance Dionne lastnight the highlight for me was the space set as she calls itBig Grin Dionne was absolutely stunning on the space set and made full use of it, showing off her curvy figure even though the stint was short.

Also they must get Dionne on the mic more often as she is funny as hell when on it, where by she was describing the new set and the crew asking her to do a space walkBounceBounceBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 11:32 by Pyro.)
12-09-2011 11:31
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

It's a Dionne Monopoly across the channels at present. Big Grin But I really do think she's going to have to get shoulder straps for that swimsuit. Wink Otherwise the cameraman's going to be nervous wreck with whiplash by the end of the tease hour. laugh
13-09-2011 21:38
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

/agree
Yeah I take it everyone enjoys seeing Dionne pulling up that white swimsuit every so often? Me too Smile

Amazing figure, great outfit.
13-09-2011 21:43
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

I agree dionne is looking very sexy in white swimsuit giving us a nice tease and having to pull it up great outfit.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
13-09-2011 21:52
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dang always a good start to the show with Dionne in that white one piece thats struggling to keep them boobs under wraps laugh

Would love to see Dionne in the college outfit like Charlie,Rachel etc sometimes wear or some pj's like Sophia an Mica as Dionne tends to just to stick to underwear apart from the times were she wears either the pink or White swimsuit or one of her trademark the vests Tongue

Bazinga!
13-09-2011 21:55
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, if Jamie fetches back the park bench set, I wouldn't mind seeing her in that trench coat with nothing underneath again. Big GrinTongueBig Grin
13-09-2011 22:03
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Gem. Sometimes Dionne's show is like a sexy comedy mime act, to music. Loving the skiing, skipping rope (?!), unveiling dancing stuff. All topless with a tiny thong and eversowonderful stockings.

So confident when next-to-naked these days, maybe not surprising when she is in such great shape.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2011 02:02 by Roquentin.)
14-09-2011 01:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

another very good night from dionne, she looked fantastic in her outfits especially the tiny blue/turquoise thong and was very entertaining on the mic and very funny random dancing

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2011 14:36 by Rammyrascal.)
14-09-2011 07:40
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Another great night from Dionne the highlight for me had to be the White draw set with her shaking that perfect arse and thoses little dances as Roq mentioned - I'm now waiting for Dionne to break out the Funky Robot! to add to her dance collectionlaugh Have to mention poor Dionne getting randomly attacked by AfromanBig Laugh

Also loving the new picture set of Dionne on the Elite siteeek Dionne's pics and vids just get better and better so well done Elite and DionneWink

@Wazo - I would probably die and go to heaven if Dionne put on a college girl outfit but I wouldn't mind if she try out a leather cat suite Sophia style or a Corset Bustier with a Ruffle skirtBlush Well a man can dream!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2011 11:43 by Pyro.)
14-09-2011 11:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV