Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: S66 Studio Closure
(18-09-2022 08:56 )Rake Wrote:  
(18-09-2022 08:10 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  So can we declare S66TV dead?

I'd say it is is under medical supervision and the nearest relatives are gathering by the bedside. Meanwhile, BBC and Sky presenters are donning black ties and sober suits to prepare the public for the inevitable announcement. Huw Edwards is welling up.

"Operation Chiswick Bridge"

Who will utter the words "Chiswick Bridge is down?"

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-09-2022 12:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(18-09-2022 00:28 )The tiny giant Wrote:  The s66 babes were calling the shots in COVID about the free loaders onkying going into babes rooms when they hit there tip goals and people uploading the babes shows onto the internet as well. The last time I saw the movement of babes going from one channel to the other was when s66 didn't want the babes using O.F and most went to bs. Any one doesn't need to look far in what channels never made it online hence why the other two channels have stuck with Freeview and sky

We'd all hate to do a job and not get paid properly or lose out on any potential earnings.

So I can understand babes have issues with punters that do this.

The least we can do as punters is give the babes a bit of money for putting on a show.

And respect their privacy if they don't like their shows being recorded and put online for free.

The channels just need to tweak their FTA and PPV content a little bit.

So that the babes can make money, and punters don't have to pay for numerous paywalls/gimmicks.
18-09-2022 12:18
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'm surprised to see that S66 have got a banner on the forum home page advertising for babes to join their site.

I wonder how many potential babes will click that link and sign up to work for them.
18-09-2022 12:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Explain to me how a babe losses money by having "freeloaders" watch?

Pay for interactions. Pay for content. Pay for the direct experience. But there is no "lost money" in having mere fta viewers. It's a positive in fact. But babes have somehow convinced themselves it means guys are somehow getting away without paying. It's like footballers being pissed that only fans in the grounds have paid not those watching on fta TV. The ability to "just" view is a substantial part of what makes the whole function. It's what created fandom and the community. Its depletion over recent years is directly facilitating the continued downturn in the industry.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2022 12:36 by ShandyHand.)
18-09-2022 12:24
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(18-09-2022 12:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Explain to me how a babe losses money by having freeloaders watch?

Pay for interactions. Pay for content. But there is no "lost money" in having mere viewers.

Sorry this might be a bit of a rubbish analogy.

But I was thinking of it in a way where like films say they lose money due to piracy.

Instead of people paying to watch films at the cinema.
18-09-2022 12:39
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

When I put Sky on last night to see who was on, Ivy Hope was on one BS channel and Layla Lamour was on the other.
Two ex S66 girls being put in the main show on a Saturday night!
If that isn’t a great slight at what’s left of S66 by BS. You couldn’t use your talent properly, but we will!
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2022 14:26 by Hobgoblin.)
18-09-2022 14:25
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(02-09-2022 16:35 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  I know there’s so much going on and a lot to process but poor lil Ivy Hope. Left Babestation after a day and went back to S66 for this to happen. I guess she can always cam from home, or go to Xpanded Smile

Glad I was wrong about this! Ivy went straight into the main event at Babeststion lol!
18-09-2022 14:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(18-09-2022 12:39 )ryuken Wrote:  ...I was thinking of it in a way where like films say they lose money due to piracy.

Instead of people paying to watch films at the cinema.

Also highly debatable. It's definitely not 100% lost revenue like the film industry likes to make out. Sheer logic says some would go without if the pirate version were not there.

Plus as you say it's not analogous; even less than my football one was! Tongue What's being paid for on the shows is not the mere sight of the basic audio-visual (least it wasn't prior to "Premiums") but access to some form of the babe's attentions. The basic stream is a conduit to negotiate on and to carry out some forms of business (while, yes, other bits can happen elsewhere). As you said originally, the problem is now very much how much business is carried out where.

Many babes increasingly don't see value in business that allows all comers to see it happen. I, otoh, see it as a huge part of my kink. The best shows are where I've helped bring about content that all can get off to. (As it was with many many callers - like Snooks for instance - in days gone by.) If a babe is hardnose against that - some obstinately wont countenance it at all these days - then it's an utter turn off for me. Sure they see it as no loss; they have the exclusives/privates markets under their thumb (where the big money is and all they need apparently). BUT I think they underestimate what fta work does for loads and loads of users (even ones that normally pay via paywalls). And how less and less fta eventually drives business away. How much it devalues the overall product in guys eyes. They eventually see it as being short-changed.

When you think on it, it's an admission of defeat that so many babes can't make the call/tip based model work. That the limits they place on themselves and their hang up's about illusory £ they're missing out on continue to drive the shows away from the mainstream.

Yes we are suckers for this stuff, but "they come back" no matter - as one babe put it the other day - has its fucking limits girl!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2022 11:40 by ShandyHand.)
18-09-2022 14:31
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^^^

I completely agree.

That's why at the end of my first post I wrote:

"The channels just need to tweak their FTA and PPV content a little bit.

So that the babes can make money, and punters don't have to pay for numerous paywalls/gimmicks."
19-09-2022 11:44
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

It’s been a while now but I’m surprised at so few S66 girls moving to other channels, especially with a few BS girls leaving. I was hoping for Naomi Denials, Rosie Harper and Dolly Sampson to appear elsewhere by now but nope Sad
19-09-2022 12:38