babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Babestation OSG are utter CRAP
Whats I've noticed tonight about the OSG's while flicking through is there's been a couple spelt wrong, WTF is that about??
30-12-2010 02:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

They can't even keep a camera pointed in the right direction - and you expect them to be able to spell???
30-12-2010 06:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(30-12-2010 02:58 )gazfc Wrote:  Whats I've noticed tonight about the OSG's while flicking through is there's been a couple spelt wrong, WTF is that about??

Babestation is run by idiots. I try to be diplomatic on these forums, but given the way the channel has been presented in the past year, I simply can't draw any other conclusion Sad

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
30-12-2010 16:16
Jam Da Man Offline

^^ Party People was the same. Back in '06 they were spelling stuff wrong on-screen on a nightly basis.

....Maybe it's the same person behind the scenes?

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

30-12-2010 16:25
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(30-12-2010 16:25 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ^^ Party People was the same. Back in '06 they were spelling stuff wrong on-screen on a nightly basis.

I remember that, spelling mistakes galore as well as putting the wrong names onscreen. Another classic was when the message "Not long left..." would appear as soon as a girl started her section, only to be replaced minutes later with "Don't worry, this girl isn't going anywhere"; presumably after a good number of people had been scared into calling.

The channels are much worse now though, a few spelling mistakes would be forgiveable if not for all the other nonsense they expect us to put up with.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
30-12-2010 16:34
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-12-2010 16:25 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ^^ Party People was the same. Back in '06 they were spelling stuff wrong on-screen on a nightly basis.

O how i miss the old Partypeople nights , maybe Irish Party boy has returned from the USA , i used to have loads of fun sending in txt's tormenting him about Morgan turning him down when he asked her out on a date , he used to put txt's on screen calling me a mischievous little fecker lol , Irish party boy allegedly used to drink heavily as well , so may be the guys behind the scenes nowadays have had a little to much of the festive spirits (pissed) .I never used to get on with international partyboy tho , he was a right kill joy and never put my txt's to screen .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2010 22:29 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2010 16:45
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Possibly their worst OSG.
We had several seconds of this last night.
click to enlarge, if you want to Smile

[Image: 2011_01_02_105833_thumb.jpg]
02-01-2011 12:33
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I used to be able tolerate the on screen graphics with Babestation, but they've really gone overboard now. It can be very off-putting. It didn't used to bother me, but I have to admit, that there is far too much advertising going on these days at Babestation. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
02-01-2011 15:12
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

OSGs v Relentless plugging of BS Xtreme and pics of the babes. Both unbelievably irritating, disruptive and obstructive annoyed. Cannot make my mind up which is worse Rolleyes

02-01-2011 16:03
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

We want him outImportantannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
05-01-2011 03:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV