cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Anna - Babestation Daytime : Chat, Caps & Vids

Dreamlander Offline

RE: ANNA
bowiefan3 Wrote:Thanx for the post of Anna,until i get sky this is my only means of seeing this sexy lady so thanx to all who posts her clips.

You don't need full Sky,all these channels are free to air. Just get a cheap dish and decoder off ebay,they all pick up these channels.Just need a bit of skill aligning the dish and then you're off into 900+ land!

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 10:36 by Dreamlander.)
12-01-2009 10:34
Find all posts by this user
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Hiya, I’ve got a photo shoot Wednesday guys….FUN FUN FUN!!
Also I have applied to be on Soccer AM and they have asked me to let them know what I could do for “take it to the Max” any suggestions? xxx
12-01-2009 11:31
Dreamlander Offline

Hi Anna,I'd say anything that a fat football fan can't do because that's usually the funniest thing when the guy you pick hasn't got a clue! Something to do with gymnastics or juggling would be great.The most important question is what football shirt will you be wearing? Don't break my heart and be a Gooner!
Good luck with the shoot,although the photographer is the one who will need the most support,Defibrillator on standby lol!

Bye beautiful!

Dreamlander
12-01-2009 11:50
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

If you wear a Leeds Utd shirt for the show,i will love you forever,but i wont hold my breath.We're not as great as what we were but we'll get there (i hope)lol

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
12-01-2009 13:06
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

annaPP Wrote:Hiya, I’ve got a photo shoot Wednesday guys….FUN FUN FUN!!
Hi Anna,
Good luck with the shoot.
Hopefully we may see the end product sometimes Smile
Best of luck!!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
12-01-2009 16:18
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Hey Anna hope you have a good photo shoot on wednesday, i hope we get to see the pics and you get to appear on soccer AM Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
12-01-2009 16:32
jstuart1234 Offline
Apprentice Poster

annaPP Wrote:Hiya, I’ve got a photo shoot Wednesday guys….FUN FUN FUN!!
Also I have applied to be on Soccer AM and they have asked me to let them know what I could do for “take it to the Max” any suggestions? xxx

I have got a funny sugestion. Why dont say you can pick apples out of a bowl of custard only using your mouth? Would you be up for doing something like that? It would be so funny and more entertaining than what the normal soccerette girls do like dance etc. Let me know what you think.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 21:31 by jstuart1234.)
12-01-2009 21:28
waycov Offline
Senior Poster

Well, I've finally cooled down after the Anna weekend on PP (believe me it took many cold showers!)
Anna, you are totally STUNNING!!
Good luck with the Soccer AM application. (Please (x100) wear a Coventry City shirt. Sky Blue would really suit you plus we need a few more fans!Big Grin )
12-01-2009 21:55
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

They said that they like my pics, but they wont have me on until I come up with a good idea for the Take it to the Max, I suggested a banana eating competition…sexy and funny, but they didn’t like that! So will have to keep thinking….I like the custard one, but I wonder if they are going to think it’s to similar to my banana idea….
Am working tomorrow eve if you guys are free. Xxx
No idea what football shirt to wear, I know one guy is going to send me a Man City shirt!!!….I don’t really support anyone. I don’t know anything about footy…typical girl!
13-01-2009 10:54
Dreamlander Offline

annaPP Wrote:They said that they like my pics, but they wont have me on until I come up with a good idea for the Take it to the Max, I suggested a banana eating competition…sexy and funny, but they didn’t like that! So will have to keep thinking….I like the custard one, but I wonder if they are going to think it’s to similar to my banana idea….
Am working tomorrow eve if you guys are free. Xxx
No idea what football shirt to wear, I know one guy is going to send me a Man City shirt!!!….I don’t really support anyone. I don’t know anything about footy…typical girl!

Phew!,that's good news as most girls who know nothing about football tend to support Arsenal HaHa!
We must find something cool for Anna to do on Soccer a.m.! Do you have any skills or party tricks you can do from when you were growing up? I can fart with my hands but don't think that helps lol!

Dreamlander

I'd go for the England shirt,can't go wrong with the Three Lions!

Oh,and you are not a 'typical girl' If you were guys everywhere would be walking around with 'coathanger' smiles lol!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2009 12:28 by Dreamlander.)
13-01-2009 11:14
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles