Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(25-09-2021 20:26 )patocha Wrote:  
(25-09-2021 20:11 )TedBrah Wrote:  Are you serious? Big Laugh Sally isn't really a common name. Big Grin
Write again and tell her to go lesbo with Leetizia tonight. Come on, patocha, counting on you ... we need this! Big Grin

i only can ask if it is the same Sally - other things they will block my account i thinkeekBig Laugh

Another thing which I really dislike about BS24: They hate critical feedback.

One of the reasons I think why they disabled the two chats they had so far.
25-09-2021 22:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(25-09-2021 20:11 )TedBrah Wrote:  Write again and tell her to go lesbo with Leetizia tonight.

Some time ago I found a 20 minute video of lesbo action between Paula Rowe and LeeTizia.

Not the best I have seen and it is somewhere between hard- and softcore.

Google it and you will find it.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2021 22:11 by meisterlampe1989.)
25-09-2021 22:10
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(25-09-2021 22:06 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(25-09-2021 20:26 )patocha Wrote:  
(25-09-2021 20:11 )TedBrah Wrote:  Are you serious? Big Laugh Sally isn't really a common name. Big Grin
Write again and tell her to go lesbo with Leetizia tonight. Come on, patocha, counting on you ... we need this! Big Grin

i only can ask if it is the same Sally - other things they will block my account i thinkeekBig Laugh

Another thing which I really dislike about BS24: They hate critical feedback.

One of the reasons I think why they disabled the two chats they had so far.

They had chats in the past?

A buddy of mine always says: "I pay people a lot of money to give me feedback, to give me advice on how to make our products and our company better (in German: "Berater"). If people tell me what they like or dislike, this is FREE advice."
He is happy when people tell him what is good and what is bad about their products and their company. So he can improve and learn how to make the customers happy.
25-09-2021 22:16
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(25-09-2021 22:16 )TedBrah Wrote:  They had chats in the past?

Yes. One on their website first and later on the .xxx-site they created for the Pervcam.

If you wrote something remotely critical they either ignored you, blocked you or wrote that you have to call to change that.

They claimed that they had to disable the first chat because there were a lot of guys insulting Nichole Charming. And yes... when she was on stage there were always a lot of guys throwing nasty things at her. But why not just block them instead of disable the whole thing... seemed like an excuse to me.

The second chat went down with the Pervcam.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2021 22:23 by meisterlampe1989.)
25-09-2021 22:23
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(25-09-2021 22:23 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(25-09-2021 22:16 )TedBrah Wrote:  They had chats in the past?

Yes. One on their website first and later on the .xxx-site they created for the Pervcam.

If you wrote something remotely critical they either ignored you, blocked you or wrote that you have to call to change that.

They claimed that they had to disable the first chat because there were a lot of guys insulting Nichole Charming. And yes... when she was on stage there were always a lot of guys throwing nasty things at her. But why not just block them instead of disable the whole thing... seemed like an excuse to me.

The second chat went down with the Pervcam.

I understand. Thank you.

Nichole obviously has a lot of haters because of the whole sex change thing. I am not into guys, nor into shemales, and I do not enjoy Nichole. But this does not mean I would EVER throw insults around or tell someone to leave.
But there are obviously a lot of fans, too, otherwise Nichole would not be hired again and again.

You should call to change something? Call who? The phone sex line? Big Laugh Their imprint has no phone number from what I can see.

What was the official reason the chats were installed/offered in the first place? What were their functions, what were they there for?
Let me guess: there were billions of messages along the lines of "wanna see me jerk myself off, guys, click here" Bounce
25-09-2021 22:35
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(25-09-2021 22:35 )TedBrah Wrote:  You should call to change something? Call who? The phone sex line? Big Laugh Their imprint has no phone number from what I can see.

They meant the girl of course. Every criticism ended in them writing that you should call the girl and make the show better yourself.

(25-09-2021 22:35 )TedBrah Wrote:  What was the official reason the chats were installed/offered in the first place?

To interact with us... but that this might include some criticism was not to their liking.

I wrote in the Pervcam chat several times. As soon as they noticed that I was not amused to get a demand to give them money by calling as an answer, they ignored me. While of course reacting to the other users who were praising them.

But this is quite typical for erotic shows on TV: The makers behind it are not willing to take any criticism. Or they won't admit that they react to criticism.
25-09-2021 22:55
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(25-09-2021 22:55 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(25-09-2021 22:35 )TedBrah Wrote:  You should call to change something? Call who? The phone sex line? Big Laugh Their imprint has no phone number from what I can see.

They meant the girl of course. Every criticism ended in them writing that you should call the girl and make the show better yourself.

(25-09-2021 22:35 )TedBrah Wrote:  What was the official reason the chats were installed/offered in the first place?

To interact with us... but that this might include some criticism was not to their liking.

I wrote in the Pervcam chat several times. As soon as they noticed that I was not amused to get a demand to give them money by calling as an answer, they ignored me. While of course reacting to the other users who were praising them.

But this is quite typical for erotic shows on TV: The makers behind it are not willing to take any criticism. Or they won't admit that they react to criticism.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my message. Appreciate it, my friend!
25-09-2021 22:59
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

paula has gone from being bs24 whore to bore, she used to be so good, now from the look on her face when the other girls got naked you would think she is a nun she looked utterly disgusted at one point, and the dirty looks she was giving letizia ,well that said it all
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2021 08:56 by shankey!.)
26-09-2021 08:56
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(26-09-2021 08:56 )shankey! Wrote:  paula has gone from being bs24 whore to bore, she used to be so good, now from the look on her face when the other girls got naked you would think she is a nun she looked utterly disgusted at one point, and the dirty looks she was giving letizia ,well that said it all

That sounds bad. Could you give me a time frame when this was very apparent, please, so I can check for these specific moments?
26-09-2021 11:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

These channels do not want criticism just praise.

Back in the day, at another forum, I wrote a weekly piece typically on a Sunday morning after what should have been the viewing highlight of week for ETV. It was more often a rant with a little humour thrown in at times. The one post I was particularily proud of was a re-write of Dickens 'Christmas Carol' where the studio boss would visit past, present and future sets. Sadly the last visit finally came true.

The 'master plan' was to get a reaction from the studio as it was well known that they did read the posts. And it finally worked. They challenged me to come up with a 'script'. An idea for a show. I jumped at the chance. Then they made a feeble excuse that they could not produce the idea. Which was as good as saying "This is our ball and we decide who plays with it"
26-09-2021 11:42