Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
The Queen of OOPS making her return October 1st.
24-09-2021 23:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

i am not sure, but you remember "julie hunter" - the same as sally - blonde too brunette and the face "got older" - hope sally not doing the same way

thought about it, as sally has the short time fun last night
25-09-2021 10:57
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

In my opinion LeeTizia knocked it out of the park yesterday. She rubs herself so much and this is even hotter than her shows before Heart

Unfortunately she has to share the screen. Tonight with Paula who is very boring and Sally who seems to get more and more tame again...

Please solo shows with Lee in the future... please...
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2021 15:29 by meisterlampe1989.)
25-09-2021 15:28
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(25-09-2021 10:57 )patocha Wrote:  i am not sure, but you remember "julie hunter" - the same as sally - blonde too brunette and the face "got older" - hope sally not doing the same way

thought about it, as sally has the short time fun last night

I do remember Julie Hunter. First saw her on the Rene Schwuchow Youtube show some years back. Never really liked her hardcore scenes to be honest. Last time I heard of her was when the German news reported about some of the issues with her.
https://www.bild.de/news/inland/abzocke/....bild.html
https://www.bild.de/regional/hamburg/lud....bild.html

It is indeed a bit odd with Sally. She is very young but her face does have a "used look" to it in my opinion. This sounds wrong in English when I say it like that. I mean "leicht verbraucht und müde".
25-09-2021 15:44
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(25-09-2021 15:28 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  In my opinion LeeTizia knocked it out of the park yesterday. She rubs herself so much and this is even hotter than her shows before Heart

Unfortunately she has to share the screen. Tonight with Paula who is very boring and Sally who seems to get more and more tame again...

People will hate me for it, but I think shows with two girls are best when there is only a single girl on at a time. No shared beds, no split screen. Just one girl at a time. When the one girl does the show, the other one has a break, and so forth. But then of course we need more of the GOOD and less of the LESS GOOD girls, that's for sure.

Does this make sense? English is not my first language and sometimes it is hard getting the ideas and thoughts across.
25-09-2021 15:46
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(25-09-2021 15:46 )TedBrah Wrote:  
(25-09-2021 15:28 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  In my opinion LeeTizia knocked it out of the park yesterday. She rubs herself so much and this is even hotter than her shows before Heart

People will hate me for it, but I think shows with two girls are best when there is only a single girl on at a time. No shared beds, no split screen. Just one girl at a time. When the one girl does the show, the other one has a break, and so forth. But then of course we need more of the GOOD and less of the LESS GOOD girls, that's for sure.

Does this make sense? English is not my first language and sometimes it is hard getting the ideas and thoughts across.

one after one is sure the best option - but bs24 never will do that - they want the cam team to switch or split screen with low resolution, its their business - the caller is not "interactive" cause bs24 has the control

in some cases there is 2 models on 1 cam ok, for some fun - like nicole with edita or other examples we had in the last weeks
- maybe also cora and ria could do, as the did already in the livestrip videos - so why not in tv show - 2 boombastic ladies - BS24 Team - READ THISImportantImportantImportant

maybe the "not so good girls" should start the show in the first 2 hours - then they got free time (as they are alone) and then the real action starts with "titti time"

lets hope Edita and Aileen will have a show together - i really wanna know what will happen

as paula should start today sally will finish, hopefully with some oil partBig Grin

EDIT: i see that the internet stream is now not working - i get in contact with support team to check it for us - hope they make it in the next 4 hoursHuh
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2021 16:12 by patocha.)
25-09-2021 16:02
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(25-09-2021 16:02 )patocha Wrote:  lets hope Edita and Aileen will have a show together - i really wanna know what will happen

Great idea!
25-09-2021 16:37
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(25-09-2021 15:44 )TedBrah Wrote:  It is indeed a bit odd with Sally. She is very young but her face does have a "used look" to it in my opinion. This sounds wrong in English when I say it like that. I mean "leicht verbraucht und müde".

I think the puffed up lips are responsible for that. I never understood why women are doing that. I can understand breast implants or even ass implants... but why inject the lips with some stuff? I don't know.

(25-09-2021 15:46 )TedBrah Wrote:  Does this make sense? English is not my first language and sometimes it is hard getting the ideas and thoughts across.

Makes a lot of sense. I suggested this too before. But that would mean less potential callers and therefore they will not do it. And imagine a solo show from Cora or someone else in that category... I think not many people would want to see that for 2-3 hours.
25-09-2021 16:37
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

It may be the lips. I think the make-up actually plays a role in this, too. I may be wrong here.
I think butt implants are actually the worst. LOL

You are absolutely right about the number of callers. But then again, maybe the number of those who call to listen to action might increase (Lauscher). I don't know.

Cora in a solo show for three hours ... Big Laugh I find it funny that Shorty's Oops collections are much longer than some girls' nudity collections.
25-09-2021 16:48
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

Just to make this clear. I do not want to be misunderstood here. To me, a great BS24 show does not need a large amount of nudity, although I appreciate that of course.

What it definitely needs is enthusiasm, professionalism, wanting to have a good time for themselves as well as the audience. This often goes hand-in-hand with nudity, for obvious reasons.

Looking bored or annoyed, just sitting there waving with the phone, doesn't get the job done.

This is I am looking forward to the return of Lela Lux tomorrow for example. Of course I wish she would be a bit more wild. But it doesn't necessarily need that for a good show with her. She enjoys it when she is asked to dance, and there is a very specific intensity in her eyes. Valerie at times has that intensity in the eyes, too.
25-09-2021 17:00