Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

icy12 Offline
Banned

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(16-10-2019 19:49 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Talking of ofcom again yes it feels like the 300th time i agree with you Babelover when you say XP will benefit the most from this ofcom stuff because they simply don't do nothing they have nothing to get in trouble over i was met to mention this the other day but never got round to it.

OFCOM governs all channels, not just Sideview-66 or Babestation...
26-10-2019 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I feel like Elise & Amber May would make a good mother/daughter tag team

They compliment each other well, whilst they both have a big ass & tits, Mum has the bigger ass & daughter has the bigger tits.

You'd probably need a snorkel or an oxygen tank though as your face is gonna be buried in so much succulent juiciness

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
28-10-2019 11:52
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

Is physical contact banned on this station? The presenters don't even seem to talk or look at each other.
01-11-2019 16:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(28-10-2019 11:52 )southsidestu Wrote:  I feel like Elise & Amber May would make a good mother/daughter tag team

They compliment each other well, whilst they both have a big ass & tits, Mum has the bigger ass & daughter has the bigger tits.

You'd probably need a snorkel or an oxygen tank though as your face is gonna be buried in so much succulent juiciness
Not literally?!??!?! eek

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-11-2019 22:36
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Xpanded are well blessed with their roster at present.
Michelle Moist, Amanda Rendall, Ashlyn Shaw, Ashton Rae, Vicki Peach just to name a few.
Four of those on tonight.
Terrific.

02-11-2019 03:53
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(02-11-2019 03:53 )snookered Wrote:  Xpanded are well blessed with their roster at present.
Michelle Moist, Amanda Rendall, Ashlyn Shaw, Ashton Rae, Vicki Peach just to name a few.
Four of those on tonight.
Terrific.

Indeed, I would add Rosie and Gia to that stellar list too, they probably have the best line up of babes in my opinion, could you imagine those 7 (I know Ashlyn, Gia and Michelle were all at S66 at some point) joining Lola, Paige G and Nikita at S66, what a channel that would be, they would rule the night shows Tongue

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
02-11-2019 05:46
gareth1971 Offline

[split] On Xpanded tonight
Only one webstream working for me on xpanded.com.

Is anyone else having this problem?
09-11-2019 00:25
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Announcement

As a one time big fan of this channel, I have been running the "Empress of Xpanded" vote for the past five years.
The response from forum members has been positive and I think the results have been a good reflection of each year's shows on the channel.

However, due to the current Freeview broadcasting times and the loss of my favourite girls on the channel, I have found that I have lost all connection with what is happening on it. I honestly don't think that I've watched more than two hours in total of it this whole year, which means there are faces on there now I can't even put names to.

Which is why I have decided not to continue with running the vote. Times change and now this is a chance for someone else to come in and take it over, if there is anyone reading this who thinks they would like to run it. You can continue with the same format or wipe the slate and come up with your own way of doing it. All the previous years' threads are still here if you want to get ideas, and my PM's are open if you want to ask anything.

So I'll leave this here and see if anyone picks it up.
11-11-2019 16:41
Natural1234 Offline
Junior Poster

(11-11-2019 16:41 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Announcement

As a one time big fan of this channel, I have been running the "Empress of Xpanded" vote for the past five years.
The response from forum members has been positive and I think the results have been a good reflection of each year's shows on the channel.

However, due to the current Freeview broadcasting times and the loss of my favourite girls on the channel, I have found that I have lost all connection with what is happening on it. I honestly don't think that I've watched more than two hours in total of it this whole year, which means there are faces on there now I can't even put names to.

Which is why I have decided not to continue with running the vote. Times change and now this is a chance for someone else to come in and take it over, if there is anyone reading this who thinks they would like to run it. You can continue with the same format or wipe the slate and come up with your own way of doing it. All the previous years' threads are still here if you want to get ideas, and my PM's are open if you want to ask anything.

So I'll leave this here and see if anyone picks it up.

Whose running it now?
11-11-2019 23:36
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

With the forums permission I will undertake the competition unless anyone else has already agreed to do so privately.
I am experienced in running comps from previous years and am running Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2019.

(This post was last modified: 20-11-2019 18:33 by Snooks.)
20-11-2019 18:28