Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Camilla
camilla Wrote:
OliQueen Wrote:Camilla tell us a negative about you because you seem far to perfect to be true. Got any bad habbits? And give it up beard boy we all no she would prefere the super hero action of the emerald archer so you'll just have to wait your turn and untill im done with that fine arse

Ok ok, there are loads of bad things.....I have the worst road rage ever and tend to shout abuse at people all the time, even ripped my wig off whilst driving and threw it at another car lol, i dribble and snore in my sleep (badly), i burp all the time and drink milk out of the carton, i look shocking in the morning and get well stroppy if anyone wakes me up lol.....shall i go on x

why does that turn me on?
03-04-2009 18:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shandy Offline

lol tsurugi, i think there's not much that doesn't turn ya on.....

camilla, the ripping the wig off made me laugh!! i got weird looks from people on the train tho...........

am used to women burping, its a uni thing i think.... and my best mate gets stroppy if i wake her up, it can be annoyin! lol.
03-04-2009 18:31
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:
camilla Wrote:
OliQueen Wrote:Camilla tell us a negative about you because you seem far to perfect to be true. Got any bad habbits? And give it up beard boy we all no she would prefere the super hero action of the emerald archer so you'll just have to wait your turn and untill im done with that fine arse

Ok ok, there are loads of bad things.....I have the worst road rage ever and tend to shout abuse at people all the time, even ripped my wig off whilst driving and threw it at another car lol, i dribble and snore in my sleep (badly), i burp all the time and drink milk out of the carton, i look shocking in the morning and get well stroppy if anyone wakes me up lol.....shall i go on x

why does that turn me on?

cos it shows that i'm just normal babes. I'm really not a stuck up princess who loves everything pink and perfect. I'm just me....loud, horny and proud Wink x oooh and i'd never thinkl i'm better than anyone x
03-04-2009 18:49
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

...thats why we luv ya Camilla xxx Big Grin
03-04-2009 18:57
mozza Offline
Master Poster

camilla Wrote:Ok ok, there are loads of bad things.....I have the worst road rage ever and tend to shout abuse at people all the time, even ripped my wig off whilst driving and threw it at another car lol, i dribble and snore in my sleep (badly), i burp all the time and drink milk out of the carton, i look shocking in the morning and get well stroppy if anyone wakes me up lol.....shall i go on x
nothing bad about any of them camilla, just makes up who you are Smile i'm one for drinking milk out of the carton too, can't beat having a few gobfulls of icy cold milk straight out of the fridge.
03-04-2009 19:18
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

Thanks for answering babes im a really moody bastard if anyone wakes me up to. And seeing as you have such a smoking body you can never look shocking. And i hope i never drive near you in case i give you cause for your road rage lol.

lots of luv oli xXx

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
03-04-2009 19:38
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

Damn she is fit i would brave shaving Tsurugi for just a couple of hours alone with her lol

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
03-04-2009 22:11
naughtyboy101 Offline
Junior Poster

camilla Wrote:Ok ok, there are loads of bad things.....I have the worst road rage ever and tend to shout abuse at people all the time, even ripped my wig off whilst driving and threw it at another car lol, i dribble and snore in my sleep (badly), i burp all the time and drink milk out of the carton, i look shocking in the morning and get well stroppy if anyone wakes me up lol.....shall i go on x
At least she doesn't fart! Big Grin
04-04-2009 00:44
Hazhard Away
Banned

I must say i do prefer camilla blonde Smile
05-04-2009 20:01
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

for my 100th post i would like to declare my undying lust for you camilla . i would have written you an ode but the philistines on this forum get a bit stroppy when it comes to verse . xxx

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
05-04-2009 20:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV