Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne looking very scrumptious with that white, strapless outfit onBig Grin Lets hope her puppies don't reveal themselves before 10 as the outfit has other intensionslaugh she had problems with this last time she had it on.

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
09-08-2011 21:17
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I know i say that the Vests Dionne wears are my favorite outfit that she wears but that white swimsuit is fast becoming a top fave outfit as well looking good tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2011 21:59 by Wazo.)
09-08-2011 21:43
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Definately, that white swimsuit looks great on Dionne, the only way it could be improved is by a bottle of water!
09-08-2011 21:46
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

Dionne always looks so sexy and stunning i like anything that Dionne wears always great watching her.Big GrinBig Grin

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
09-08-2011 22:02
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Having watched Dionne over the past couple of months she seems to have that spark back that she once had when Elite first began again loved the first bed stint in the white swimsuit an also the stint on the white sofa that followed more of the same tonight please Tongue.

Also made me laugh when she wore the baseball cap the wrong way an started to do a random dance an the weight what was all that about i am guessing it was off one of the cameraslaugh

Bazinga!
10-08-2011 13:07
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(08-08-2011 15:15 )mrmann Wrote:  
(07-08-2011 20:55 )Pyro Wrote:  ^^^^^ Thanks for showing this Q as there were moments while she was on her stints being in pain which made some uncomfortable viewingSad
(07-08-2011 16:19 )Tor Wrote:  What's that thing on her back, has she had a tattoo?

No it's not a tattoo, it's just a graze on her back and judging by bandage and her reactions it must be a big and uncomfortable grazeSad

I wonder what happened? If it's not a tattoo, then my guess is that it's a burn or graze/cut. Kind of an odd place to cut yourself or burn yourself, which makes me suspect it's a tattoo, though someone apparently shot that suggestion down.

I appreciate a lot of the night time girls are away, but I'm personally quite surprised that Dionne's working with a bandage that size. I find it really distracting.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
10-08-2011 14:02
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(10-08-2011 13:07 )Wazo Wrote:  Having watched Dionne over the past couple of months she seems to have that spark back that she once had when Elite first began again loved the first bed stint in the white swimsuit an also the stint on the white sofa that followed more of the same tonight please Tongue.

I totally agree with you WazoWink I also like the Sofa stint and seeing Dionne's arse hanging from the sofa almost blew my eyes out of their socketslaugh

[Image: image-081C_4E42CB01.jpg]
Thanks for the Cap WazoWink

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

10-08-2011 19:23
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dang Dionne looks fine in that black body stocking an it shows off that awesome ass perfectly Tongue The Bandage i dont find too distracting like others as my attention always seems to be drawn to that ass of Dionne's laugh

Bazinga!
10-08-2011 21:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne has the funniest laugh! It's like she finds everything so amusing, and is about to explode with laughter, which is a nice quality to have. I'd love to see her after one hit from a joint or bong, and with someone off screen showing her those funny animal videos on Youtube. That would be hilarious to watch! Can we make this happen please?

Smile
10-08-2011 23:33
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Another good all round show from Dionne last and what a hot body stocking she had on to start her night off lastnight!

Hightlight of her stints had to be the Office SetHeart Must say she was in a very sexy, playful mood in the Office with her teasey panty playing and the gyrating hip action. Also how can I not mention her arselaugh Seeing Dionne bending over and showing off her perfect arse is truly wondrous (I'm running out of word to describe it....)

Also it was good to see Dionne in the new set the more see uses it the more you get out of her. Plus it's good to see her enjoy herself lastnight with the giggling, smiling and the random dances she doesBig Grin

11-08-2011 10:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV