Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
good show from dionne last night, lots of good outfits and her rear was looking wonderful

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
07-08-2011 09:23
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A very good night from Dionne last night and it'd good to see her use the sets that play to her strengths, the standing sets in which she shows off her curvy bodyBig Grin

The highlight for me was tha Perpex-chair and the Office stintsHeart Seeing Dionne standing on top of the office table, back arched showing of her ASStastic arse is a sight that everyone should seelaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 15:37 by Pyro.)
07-08-2011 15:36
Tor Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-08-2011 15:36 )Pyro Wrote:  A very good night from Dionne last night and it'd good to see her use the sets that play to her strengths, the standing sets in which she shows off her curvy bodyBig Grin

The highlight for me was tha Perpex-chair and the Office stintsHeart Seeing Dionne standing on top of the office table, back arched showing of her ASStastic arse is a sight that everyone should seelaugh

What's that thing on her back, has she had a tattoo?
07-08-2011 16:19
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

I thought she looked lovely as always, but the bandage thing on her back was a distraction I couldn't ignore. It upset me in some strange way.

At around 4.40 and 5.00 there was a great chance to compare her body with Ashley's, and Dionne's ass is just so much more precisely defined and close to perfection. Ashley's is great though, and I do like to see bigger booties on a few of the babes since it makes me feel a bit better about mine!
07-08-2011 16:21
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

She had a great night despite the pain. Well done Dionne.Smile

07-08-2011 16:35
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^^^ Thanks for showing this Q as there were moments while she was on her stints being in pain which made some uncomfortable viewingSad
(07-08-2011 16:19 )Tor Wrote:  What's that thing on her back, has she had a tattoo?

No it's not a tattoo, it's just a graze on her back and judging by bandage and her reactions it must be a big and uncomfortable grazeSad

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 21:05 by Pyro.)
07-08-2011 20:55
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Good show off Dionne last night espically the white sofa stint i could watch that ass of hers all day Tongue Also liked the camera man filming though the flowers at one point was sorta like a voyeur type of shot Big Grin

Also noticed she seems to be more relaxed an the mic these days which is good as she can be quiet funny etc on it when she wants to be.

Bazinga!
08-08-2011 12:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-08-2011 20:55 )Pyro Wrote:  ^^^^^ Thanks for showing this Q as there were moments while she was on her stints being in pain which made some uncomfortable viewingSad
(07-08-2011 16:19 )Tor Wrote:  What's that thing on her back, has she had a tattoo?

No it's not a tattoo, it's just a graze on her back and judging by bandage and her reactions it must be a big and uncomfortable grazeSad

I wonder what happened? If it's not a tattoo, then my guess is that it's a burn or graze/cut. Kind of an odd place to cut yourself or burn yourself, which makes me suspect it's a tattoo, though someone apparently shot that suggestion down.
08-08-2011 15:15
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(08-08-2011 15:15 )mrmann Wrote:  I wonder what happened? If it's not a tattoo, then my guess is that it's a burn or graze/cut. Kind of an odd place to cut yourself or burn yourself, which makes me suspect it's a tattoo, though someone apparently shot that suggestion down.

Not such an odd place if it's a carpet burn. Wink

And to think, I always thought Dionne was a girl who preferred to be 'on top'. Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
08-08-2011 18:41
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

It was great watching Dionne last night and she did fantastic has she clearly is in quite some pain with the graze on her back which must be very painful but she battled though and gave us another great show from a beautiful sexy lady thank you Dionne xxxBig Grin

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
08-08-2011 19:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV