foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion
(08-03-2012 17:56 )sophia knight Wrote:  OK so rules have been relaxed, if we need to go to the toilet we just go... sometimes ive even took my phone with me and kept answering calls when on the loo ..... before we had to wait till our break, but before we had less channels and had a break every 40 mins.. so never needed to come off screen, now with more channels we are on screen sometimes 2 hours or more... and i dunno about other girls but coffee goes straight through me and i have a cup of coffee every break. sometime girls will come off to grab something, or change set quickly. i made a comment about "shagging" as so many of you have came up0 with that theory. as far as im aware lexi wasnt on a break the same time she finished for the night. the camera shook side to side because it was heavy and it started sliding down the tripod. hence the producer taking it off me... the reason my PM isnt on is because i was getting hate mail and death threats so the moderators stopped me from getting PM. also i thought you would have found my voice over for paiges bum last night more interesting than girls pee breaks hahahahah

Sorry to hear about death threats! There's always going to be some psycho out there, sadly.

OK, I'll believe your explanation, as you seem to care enough to post about it, and because it does seem believeable (I'd still rather put my food in by myself, instead of taking Clare's camera for a tiny amount of time before the cameraman took over, but that's me Wink ). New rules this year, more quick bathroom breaks. OK, that honestly seems plausible. The camera definitely moved side to side to say no though like we see from the cameramen at times when they are being funny, and didn't slide down, but I don't have a clip to prove it Tongue. The tripod would normally be locked so that no sliding down would happen anyway, from my experience in camera work, so it wouldn't be heavy to you because it's on a tripod. Also, I'd find it more likely that you would want the callers to think it WAS infact you fliming Clare, as that could entice more people to call in, yet the camera shook to say NO, which gave me the impression it was the cameraman telling us you were not there, and that you had just said hi to Clare from afar.

I didn't know the producers filmed the women as well, but I'll take your word for it!

When you get the time, will you have a look at the Lilly and Caty clip in the "mysterious logo" thread, and tell me what you think? The Dionne link doesn't work anymore because of the FBI shutdown, but it was not a pee break from my perspective. We see when the women are eating or drinking, as the camera either shows it or pans away, so why the logo for these moments? I know you can't speak for them, but I'd still like your opinion.

At first I thought that was Paige's voice doing the bum talking, but you're right it was you! Funny stuff Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 19:52 by mrmann.)
08-03-2012 18:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Logic has no place on this forum Wink
08-03-2012 18:09
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

This is the best debate on here in awhile Big Grin
Mrmann you battled well but sophia has one upped you,her microwave defence is solid enough...i timed a chicken curry and it took me 20mins to cook and eat Surprised Tongue
Well played miss knight Wink

As for the death treats ive got many a PM like that...hope its not the same person LOL Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 18:59 by anchorman.)
08-03-2012 18:58
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(08-03-2012 17:38 )mrmann Wrote:  Why no response from Jamie or anyone?

I think we see why they don't bother coming here to explain every little glance the girls give, or every expression on their faces, or why they went on a break when they did, or indeed why the logo was shown at a particular moment for a particular length of time.

Simple answer is that when you get told an explanation of an incident, in great detail by the person actually involved, you still only reluctantly accept it, and still manage to give your own convoluted theory of why that explanation doesn't entirely fit with your own view of what was really taking place.

Just accept it, shock horror, girls on the babeshows eat, drink, pee, sneeze, pick their noses, and go 'ewwww' when someone tells a dirty joke or something. In other words they are just like real-life girls eek

Move along nothing to see here.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
08-03-2012 20:45
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Sophia has a show to do in case you didn't notice Smile

Why not give her a call and interrogate her further in person, I'm sure she'd be happy to chat and maybe she can get the guys to give you a proper close-up of the camera equipment and demonstrate its workings seeing as you are so obsessed with it laugh

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 22:34 by munch1917.)
08-03-2012 22:33
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Sophia is definitely leaving the regular babechannels with a bang. I've a feeling she ain't done yet too Wink
08-03-2012 22:47
Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

(08-03-2012 22:47 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Sophia is definitely leaving the regular babechannels with a bang. I've a feeling she ain't done yet too Wink

I knew she was leaving, but is this her last night?

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 22:53 by Kelly's Heroes.)
08-03-2012 22:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

No Sophia's last show is 31st march

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-03-2012 23:47
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

(08-03-2012 16:35 )sophia knight Wrote:  I like this idea.. why not post a pic of your fav outfit and i'll try re-wear them if i still have them in the next 3 weeks Smile

this is the best idea by far Smile, the sexy red-hot catsuit or the birthday suit is a must in my book HeartTongue, or perhaps a naughty sexy french maid outfit TongueTongueTongueTongueCool

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
09-03-2012 02:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I must eat humble pie right now Shy

I skimmed through the Clare session, and yes that was Sophia on the camera, as you can see her hand for a second. Yes, the camera did shake side to side to say no, but also up and down to say yes, as if replying to what Clare was saying. You can also hear the producer asking what she's doing, to which Clare tells him Sophia is filming her. I think Sophia just forgot that part about the camera doing the yes and no motion.

I love pie, but not humble pie so much. My apologies.

Would still like to hear her thoughts on the Lilly and Caty clips though Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 03:50 by mrmann.)
09-03-2012 02:55

foxxx babes