Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
From what I've seen of Elite Dionne doesn't look as comfortable as the other girls, compared to Caty and Lori?
30-07-2011 22:24
Find all posts by this user
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Wow! Well, she's up, black stockings & suspenders, super hot! Go Dionne!!!
31-07-2011 00:05
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(30-07-2011 22:24 )nutsbabefan Wrote:  From what I've seen of Elite Dionne doesn't look as comfortable as the other girls, compared to Caty and Lori?

I do see something of what you mean, but not sure exactly what it is. Dionne doesnt get quite as enthusiastic as others, and as far as I know she doesnt go in for that many extended conversations or roleplays or such. But she is pretty good at giving straightforward sexual filthy talk and showing her body off beautifully. And seems comfortable enough about that, been doing it for a few years now. But I dont think she gets super intense or shows us her orgasm face or anything hehe, perhaps others seem to do that.

Dionne does have a bit of a sarcastic wry sense of humour I think and often banters that way with the crew (lots of rolling eyes and double takes), and that can come across as negative if you just took a snapshot of it. But she actually laughs alot as well.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2011 02:13 by Roquentin.)
31-07-2011 02:01
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^^^Totally agree with you Roq, couldn't have said it better myselfWink

Also I must say what a huge stint Dionne has had in the office (2hrs 30mins)Surprised There's no better set for Dionne to show case her divine body of hers!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2011 02:11 by Pyro.)
31-07-2011 02:06
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

What a performance from Dionne through out last night! All her stints were great but the big stints in the Office and the couch were the highlight of the night for me.

I don't know what got into Dionne last night but she was certainly in the mood with her energetic performance which made some great viewing.

Dionne gave the office a once over or should I say a twice over with her stocking, suspenders and thoughs killer heels which I like. I liked that hot kneeling on the desk while bouncing up and downHeart and it was good to see her standing on top of the desk with her back arched and showcasing her peachy arse plus not forgetting the occasional garterbelt/panty playing and the gyrating thing with her hips she does which made some fantastic viewing!

On a serious note though I don't know how the cameramen control themselves when you seeing Dionne do all thisBig Grin I know for a fact if I was the camera guy I'll probably faint due to a rush of blood going to a certain memberlaugh and Wazo and Roq probably will go on a lust rampageBounceBounceBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(This post was last modified: 31-07-2011 11:41 by Pyro.)
31-07-2011 11:30
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Thought that when Dionne bent over the office desk and wiggled that gorgeous bum, it was one of the great babe show moments. They dont happen often, so glad that it was caught for posterityTongueTongueTongueTongue
31-07-2011 12:06
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Great show from Dionne last night was all about that Ass Tongue it seems to look even better for some reason when she is bent over that desk than compared to when she is bent over the sofa also love it when she pulls the knicks halfway down.

she seems to have that spark back also glad that she seems to be used on sets that play to her strengths recently. Agree Pyro they were some long stints last night but the Office set was probably the best set Dionne could have been on for those long stintsTongue

Bazinga!
31-07-2011 12:52
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(31-07-2011 11:30 )Pyro Wrote:  On a serious note though I don't know how the cameramen control themselves when you seeing Dionne do all thisBig Grin I know for a fact if I was the camera guy I'll probably faint due to a rush of blood going to a certain memberlaugh and Wazo and Roq probably will go on a lust rampageBounceBounceBounce

Wow a lust rampage! hehehe, I see you are also laughing at this, but I am sure I would give a fantastic performance! I would be the very incarnation of Bacchus Dionysus himself launching into a fantastic EliteTV orgy! (who am I kidding) Wink
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2011 12:53 by Roquentin.)
31-07-2011 12:52
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Hey

Have I missed something here?

Are you saying Dionne is pregnant or is this just a rumour?

(30-07-2011 02:01 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(29-07-2011 21:52 )Chilly Wrote:  When is her baby due?

Another life ruined by jamie.
31-07-2011 14:19
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2011 14:19 )Bulldog123 Wrote:  Hey
Have I missed something here?
Are you saying Dionne is pregnant or is this just a rumour?

They're just joking matelaugh

31-07-2011 14:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV