Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: RLC Schedule
Pathetic ... not one Lucy Summers night Sad

But they have treated us to one morning of her fabulous body
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 21:11 by Charlemagne.)
28-02-2012 21:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Just been checking out Ofcom's latest broadcast bulletin dated 20/2/2012 , and no babe channels were found in breach , but once again some one made a complaint about Playboy/RLC , some one made a complaint about material shown on the 15/1/2012 , Ofcom didn't consider the incident worth investigating , so that's good news , it does show though that no matter how safe RLC do things some one is still watching and making complaints about the shows . I find it strange that a member of the public would find the material shown on RLC/Playboy so offensive that they feel the need to report them to Ofcom and not report the other channels that show on a nightly basis more explicit material than RLC , i wonder why Playboy/RLC seems to bear the brunt of complaints when they are arguably one of the tamest shows going these day's , has some one got a grudge against them ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 21:32 by mr mystery.)
28-02-2012 21:29
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Bounce
(28-02-2012 21:09 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Pathetic ... not one Lucy Summers night Sad

@LucysummersPBtv twitter account
28-02-2012 21:42
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(28-02-2012 21:29 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just been checking out Ofcom's latest broadcast bulletin dated 20/2/2012 , and no babe channels were found in breach , but once again some one made a complaint about Playboy/RLC , some one made a complaint about material shown on the 15/1/2012 , Ofcom didn't consider the incident worth investigating , so that's good news , it does show though that no matter how safe RLC do things some one is still watching and making complaints about the shows . I find it strange that a member of the public would find the material shown on RLC/Playboy so offensive that they feel the need to report them to Ofcom and not report the other channels that show on a nightly basis more explicit material than RLC , i wonder why Playboy/RLC seems to bear the brunt of complaints when they are arguably one of the tamest shows going these day's , has some one got a grudge against them ? .
I know the complaint was not taken seriously by Ofcom, but it still pisses me off that there are people who are offended by these channels, if you don't like what you are watching change the fucking channel.
28-02-2012 21:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(28-02-2012 21:09 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Pathetic ... not one Lucy Summers night Sad

I'm in the middle of editing a Load of Lucy vids so you'll be spoiled for choice.

Before i post any caps - Lucy is there anything you don't want me posting? I don't want you to go on twitter & slag me like some 1 else did! lol lol

xoxo

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 22:02 by SirAssAlot.)
28-02-2012 22:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just checked winsaw's RLC schedule for 15/1/2012 ,the date that some one made a complaint to Ofcom about Playboy/RLC , this was the line up : Lucy Summers , Brook Little , Kaitlyn Leigh , Linsey Dawn McKenzie . Now i maybe putting 2 and 2 together and making 6 , but looking at that line up it wouldn't surprise me if Lucy Summers was the target of the malicious complaint again , so i just wonder if someone is specifically targeting Lucy when complaining to Ofcom and could these ongoing complaints be a contributing factor to Lucy doing mainly days , maybe RLC/Playboy think it's better to take her out of the firing line for a while and mainly put her on the days shows for a while .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 22:47 by mr mystery.)
28-02-2012 22:37
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

have RLC been told not to suck on two fingers? i know other channels have stopped, but Jennifer Jade seems unusually tame tonight. i noticed Sophia Knight wasn't doing it either, yesterday.

i'm getting fed up with this.
29-02-2012 00:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I wouldn't be surprised in the next few months if we see all the girls on all the channels wearing burqas in the near future with Ofcom's strict rules
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 00:29 by dan g 27.)
29-02-2012 00:17
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

forget my last complaint - she just went to town!

i'm still fed up though. these channels bend over to Ofcom more than JJ bends over that desk
29-02-2012 00:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The channels have no choice but to in along with ofcom they decide who gets to have a channel or not if any channel ignores them they get shut down we've seen it happen in the recent past.
29-02-2012 00:50

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL