Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Ah mystery thanks mate for jumping in at least we all officially no now, I think this is a Major Blunder from Redlight to do this, she has to be on night's.
26-02-2012 19:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Maybe i'm wrong but it seems to me Playboy/RLC could have made a conscious decision to either let go or put on days some of the girls that put on the riskier shows and bring in the "safer" girls , girls like Michelle Thorn , Lucy Summers , Jemma Jey , Dannii Harwood , Lexi Lowe , Hazel Bond have all either left or will be leaving or have been put on days , all of these girls used to do the more riskier style of naked oily shows at times , no of these girls for various reasons will probably be seen on RLC nights any time soon , other girls that get naked like Ani James or are capable when allowed to put on riskier shows (Savannah Mai) don't seem to get many shifts , RLC/Playboy seem to give a lot of shifts to the girls that do safer shows or wear a lot of clothes and do the roll play style of performance , maybe these type of safer more clothed performers bring in more calls , Ella Jollie the other night wore more clothes than some day girls do and her phone was never free , but for whatever reason quite a few girls that used to show more flesh and generally do more explicit shows have either left been let go or put on days or don't get many shifts , the night shows these day's is pretty much with the odd exceptions dominated by the safer more clothed wearing girls , so that would suggest that it is these girls and this style of show that is most popular with the callers or maybe these safer girls are the ones to use when Ofcom is on you back , thankfully for the few of use that like to watch and call naked and oily girls there is always BS .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 20:06 by mr mystery.)
26-02-2012 20:01
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

^ to my knowledge, based on what she told me, lucy's only on days for a month.
26-02-2012 20:41
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

^^^^^

Not sure if she will tonight but you can normally depend on Bailey for a lot of nakedness and oil Wink

looking forward to capping as usual my lovely one Smile

Following all thing Bailey Cream

http://twitter.com/#!/Baileycream
On MFC http://profiles.myfreecams.com/BaileyCreamUK
Adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...arch%2Easp
http://baileycream.wordpress.com/
http://www.baileycreamlive.tv
26-02-2012 20:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Yep thankfully Bailey still appears on nights and does the naked and oily shows Smile , she was one of the exceptions i was referring to in my previous post .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-02-2012 21:07
skully Offline

The discussion regarding Lucy has been moved, it starts here.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-02-2012 13:14
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

IMO RLC seem to be going down the safe route nearly every time. Bugger fanbase etc, and have to aggree Ella had more clothes than some of the day show girls. Ani and Lucy, two of the most smouldering girls on any channels doing days seems a waste IMO. Wonder if the girls are told personally just how far they are allowed to go. Most seem to have superglue between their knees IMO. Maybee things will get better but i cant see it happening soonSadSadSad
28-02-2012 15:37
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Its a tough time for the industry they are being watched all the time you can't blame them for playing safe so they can stay in business so in times when the rules relax then they will be in position to do what they want but for now we need to cut them some slack and wait.
28-02-2012 16:42
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

[split] RLC Schedule
I'm looking forward to thursday night with Denni Tayla, Jennifer Jade, Ree Petra and Tori Lee onBig Grin
28-02-2012 19:23
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: RLC Schedule
Good to see Ree and Siobhan on quite a bit in the next week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
28-02-2012 20:38

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL