Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(27-07-2011 06:47 )Classic84 Wrote:  Dionne was fantastic last night, such cute and stunning girl and she was wearing see through black knickers very nice Cool
Yeah, have to agree with that, cutest girl in nightshow history Big Grin, now she backing that up with some great performances recently
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2011 07:06 by Donsman.)
27-07-2011 07:04
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne isnt one of my favourite babeshow babes but she has been recently with some good shows and had another one last night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-07-2011 07:41
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne was on top form last, all her stints were brilliant, think it's due to the fact they were standings sets whereby you get too see the best of herBig Grin even the beds stints were great.

Of all the sets she did last night my favourite had to be The Perspex Chair Heart Dionne sitting on the chair with her legs folded (Basic Instinct style) with her very revealing outfit certainly got me hot an botheredBlush Not to mention her bending/shaking her delightful arse that seems to hypnotize me all the timeBounce

Note: I don't know why the beauty is not on the lads magsSurprised because she is simply stunning. Maybe Dionne likes to keep herself private but judging by the pics on the Elite site, she's got everything that is required of a women!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2011 11:33 by Pyro.)
27-07-2011 11:30
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Brilliant Show by Dionne last night were all sets that played to her strengths its these type of sets that she needs to be on more often also noticed she seems to be more relaxed on the mic recently which is a good an that arse is just amazing more of the same tonight please Big GrinTongue

Bazinga!
27-07-2011 12:26
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

Who thinks that this is a "new" Dionne is wrong in my opinion.

This is Dionne, the same of a few months ago, only just more confident in herself and more "free" for a lot of reasons.
She was like a striker who can not find the goal, but that makes it useful for the team.

I loved, I love and I'll love Dionne in both cases ("goal or not goal")

A beautiful woman is the hell of the soul, the purgatory of the purse, and the paradise of the eyes.

THE FAB SEVEN

DIONNE DANIELS/ASHLEY EMMA/CALI GARCIA/ADELE TAYLOR/BECKY ROBERTS/MICA MARTINEZ/SOPHIA KNIGHT
27-07-2011 12:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Personally, I think that was one of Dionne's better nights. Big Grin Started off brilliantly in the white swimsuit, and was still great when I finnished watching around 1am to go to bed. Shame the dodgy camera spoilt the office session a bit. But that's not Dionne fault.
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2011 17:57 by aceman65.)
27-07-2011 17:56
Zombiewarfare Offline
Senior Poster

She was killing it last night! At ease with the camera and mic and she's worked out what gets a reaction and how to build up a good "tease and reveal". Also THAT ARSE! :-0
27-07-2011 18:01
tecnogeek Offline
Apprentice Poster

amazing body with stunning face and pleasant to talk to as well,you can`t ask for more.
27-07-2011 21:22
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne stunning as usual on screen tonight here is hoping she carry's on tonight were she left off with last night's great performance Tongue

Bazinga!
27-07-2011 21:37
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(27-07-2011 12:34 )Dedrin Wrote:  Who thinks that this is a "new" Dionne is wrong in my opinion.

This is Dionne, the same of a few months ago, only just more confident in herself and more "free" for a lot of reasons.
She was like a striker who can not find the goal, but that makes it useful for the team.

I loved, I love and I'll love Dionne in both cases ("goal or not goal")

Interesting striker analogy. I'm not sure what it is but I agree Dionne has improved alot in the last 4 or more months (not totally changed or anything). I think Wazo puts it down to the standing sets, Hidoods thinks shes getting into the calls a bit better. All of the above.

I think there may be a slightly competitive note in Dionne and I bet she is doing great on the call minutes recently. When you're doing your job well I think you work hard to keep doing it well. It might be as simple as she is now aware that joking with crew comes across badly if she is actually on the call, so now she only does that between calls and pays more attention to the 'oohs and aaahs'.
28-07-2011 00:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV