gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

blueswin Offline
up the blues

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
she may not go anywhere and call it a day on babeshows who knows,hope not.
21-01-2011 12:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(21-01-2011 12:58 )blueswin Wrote:  she may not go anywhere and call it a day on babeshows who knows,hope not.

therell be riots in the streets mate if fernny babes dont get back on our screens and my bollox would explode from too much presure. they already ache from 3 weeks without herImportant

21-01-2011 20:27
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

More fool me but I was a bit late in budgeting to call into the shows after I got Freeview. Emma was a treasure, TT-T was suddenly there one Freeview Saturday and I got close to Emily Dean Bowie one night and the Early Bird that followed. But all those months of free Fernanda and never trying to call you. Still, at the first opportunity after the December payda- oh thank you very much, Ofcom...

Very much hoping then that wherever this insanely gorgeous woman lands, I will be able to make good on my vow to speak to and thank her for all the experiences so far. Not just the, erm... romantic ones. Anyone here can surely attest to the remarkable yet simple pleasure of Fernanda smiling down from the screen.

I only wish that she didn't have as many international options as her natural talents allow. She seemed to fit in very comfortably at Bang, so I hope nothing they did would dissuade her from a UK channel. Although I always liked to imagine that there would be some producer or other, by the law of averages being 5 ft 5 or so, being tasked with telling a just-offscreen, and 6 ft 5 or 6 in her heels Fernanda, to up her call rate! Would he dare?
22-01-2011 05:14
blueswin Offline
up the blues

(22-01-2011 05:14 )FormallyInfernal Wrote:  More fool me but I was a bit late in budgeting to call into the shows after I got Freeview. Emma was a treasure, TT-T was suddenly there one Freeview Saturday and I got close to Emily Dean Bowie one night and the Early Bird that followed. But all those months of free Fernanda and never trying to call you. Still, at the first opportunity after the December payda- oh thank you very much, Ofcom...

Very much hoping then that wherever this insanely gorgeous woman lands, I will be able to make good on my vow to speak to and thank her for all the experiences so far. Not just the, erm... romantic ones. Anyone here can surely attest to the remarkable yet simple pleasure of Fernanda smiling down from the screen.

I only wish that she didn't have as many international options as her natural talents allow. She seemed to fit in very comfortably at Bang, so I hope nothing they did would dissuade her from a UK channel. Although I always liked to imagine that there would be some producer or other, by the law of averages being 5 ft 5 or so, being tasked with telling a just-offscreen, and 6 ft 5 or 6 in her heels Fernanda, to up her call rate! Would he dare?

eh?
22-01-2011 14:44
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(22-01-2011 14:44 )blueswin Wrote:  
(22-01-2011 05:14 )FormallyInfernal Wrote:  More fool me but I was a bit late in budgeting to call into the shows after I got Freeview. Emma was a treasure, TT-T was suddenly there one Freeview Saturday and I got close to Emily Dean Bowie one night and the Early Bird that followed. But all those months of free Fernanda and never trying to call you. Still, at the first opportunity after the December payda- oh thank you very much, Ofcom...

eh?

I think what he is trying to say is ....

I miss Fernanda, i didnt get a chance to call her and i will if she re-appears on a british channel at some point....

as for the rest of it....You've got me stumped Huh
22-01-2011 14:58
blueswin Offline
up the blues

lol,it was the last bit that i meantSad
22-01-2011 17:13
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

(22-01-2011 14:58 )astonv1 Wrote:  I think what he is trying to say is ....

I miss Fernanda, i didnt get a chance to call her and i will if she re-appears on a british channel at some point....

So tempted to send out negative waves to Villa Park...

But I'm bigger than that. And given we know the girls can get a lot of hassle if they don't attract the callers, I was cheerfully observing that Fernanda is bigger than most.Smile
22-01-2011 19:19
blueswin Offline
up the blues

(22-01-2011 19:19 )FormallyInfernal Wrote:  
(22-01-2011 14:58 )astonv1 Wrote:  I think what he is trying to say is ....

So tempted to send out negative waves to Villa Park...

But I'm bigger than that. And given we know the girls can get a lot of hassle if they don't attract the callers, I was cheerfully observing that Fernanda is bigger than most.Smile

eh? send em to vile park i'm a bluenoseBounce
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2011 20:52 by blueswin.)
22-01-2011 20:49
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^^^^ Glad to see it fell on deaf ears Big Grin
22-01-2011 22:27
blueswin Offline
up the blues

gits! lol