cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 154 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Danica : General Discussion & Chat

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
(21-08-2012 20:18 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  It appears she may be in The Sun tomorrow but for now she & Studio66 are only mentioned on their site

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sho...romps.html

Bet Jamie doesn't have as much luck getting content removed from a national newspaper #NotA wankForum Wink
21-08-2012 21:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2012 21:04 )Sm© Wrote:  Bet Jamie doesn't have as much luck getting content removed from a national newspaper #NotA wankForum Wink
Or he tipped them off.Tongue To think of all the press Elite/S66 will now get probably has him foaming at the mouth.Big Laugh And theres Dionne and Danica, first and second on the "Current Girls" page.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 21:19 by oklahoma001.)
21-08-2012 21:17
ukturte Offline
Senior Poster

Some nice theories here about why Danica's Elite days have only just emerged in The Sun, but for whatever reason, I believe that they have deliberately chosen this time to release the story.

I cannot believe that none of TheSuns employees does not watch Elite / Studio 66.

For the most part, these journalists live and breath in the world of models, celebs, non-celebs and the like, so it must have been known to them.

Why they choose to release it now is the real question.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even when they are wrong.
21-08-2012 21:57
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Can't figure it out...

I always just assumed that the BB House was completely media free - so there's no way those inside could find out?

If that's true, then why this timing? Huh

(21-08-2012 21:57 )ukturte Wrote:  Some nice theories here about why Danica's Elite days have only just emerged in The Sun, but for whatever reason, I believe that they have deliberately chosen this time to release the story.

I cannot believe that none of TheSuns employees does not watch Elite / Studio 66.

For the most part, these journalists live and breath in the world of models, celebs, non-celebs and the like, so it must have been known to them.

Why they choose to release it now is the real question.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
21-08-2012 22:02
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

2nd result on a google search for Danica Thrall is one of the forum legends "Josh"'s vids (solen by someone else)

Surely the media must have known about her babeshow history?

Caty Cole & Danica Thrall - Elite TV - 20th of... by Napalm123123
21-08-2012 22:20
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

^^^ Of course the media would be aware of Danica's history on the babechannels

The only reason its being revealed in the papers now is because Danica is in the limelight because of her exposure in the BB house. It wouldn't grab a readers attention a few years ago, because a lot of people (97% of people) were not aware of her.

But because of her appearance on Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys and now BB, she has generated a bit of a profile for self and so now the media think its the perfect time to reveal her babechannels history, because perhaps there is a demand form readers for this type of story about her
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 22:34 by dan g 27.)
21-08-2012 22:34
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Exactly Dan. The reason that this info has come out this week is because it's now a story. Before Danica's BB exposure there was no story as she was completely unknown.
21-08-2012 22:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no conspiracy about why its come out now, just simply that danica didnt mention it until the other day. when she did, the caps were found and the story done. bet theyll be after dionne now to dish the dirt on danica

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-08-2012 22:52
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Must admit I wondered how long before a tabloid would go with this.My money was on the Mail but maybe they would combust over this one(we can always hope)
On another note the housemates seem to discuss the outside world and (some) of what they do which as far as I was aware used to be against BB rules.And to be honest although she's well know here the viewers of the 900 channels are a minority.Although many of us will have had the 'who's Danica?' question posed by wives/girlfriends in the last week only for us to remain tight lippedBig Laughlaugh

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
21-08-2012 22:54
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

And thinking about it as a result this forum is likely to go into meltdown fairly soon when all those C5/sun readers find out where they can get their Danica fix.....

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
21-08-2012 22:56

gemma hiles