Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Lori Buckby - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Lori Buckby - Elite Tv : Chat and Discussion
t's fantastic to see one of the hottest night time girls Lori now on elite and I know she is very popularCoolHeart
08-11-2010 17:49
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It makes me wonder how long Lori will stay at Elite , i have seen on another forum that someone posted they rang Lori on Elite last Saturday and asked her why she joined Elite and Lori said herself(exact words) "Oh i get bored staying at one place to long , plus Elite made me a silly money offer to come here" , so how long will it be before she gets bored at Elite ? , it also sounds like Jamie was desperate to get Lori with Lori herself saying she was offered "silly money" to join , i hope going round offering girls silly money is not going to back fire on Jamie again like it did when he "allegedly" offered the Cellcast girls Tiffany and Dionne silly money to join them , only for the girls to go back to BS when according to a UNRELIABLE source who used to post on this forum , Jamie asked the girls to take a pay cut .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-11-2010 20:02
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Do you not think Lori may have been spouting shit? Anyway would she really tell any of us her reasons for leaving? Besides, it aint anything to do with us. But maybe im wrong. Im just glad she is back from the other side! Im not a fan of that other lot!
08-11-2010 20:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

2nd that im not bothered about what goes on backstage or what is said on phones as lot of what is posted about this is not true or exagerated. so long as lori is on a top channel is all that matters

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 21:03 by Rammyrascal.)
08-11-2010 21:00
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

devils advocate time, (white knights it is not a insult what comes afterwards)

Could this be construed as lori bragging about getting a silly money deal to go to elite , not something id talk about if i was new at a company and there was a chance the conversation details could get out and the other girls could feel resentment. which would lead to potential issues ..

and shes this era's flo it seems channel hopping around

devils advocate time over

p.s if the person who claimed this made it up they have no life really.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 21:14 by chrislatimer.)
08-11-2010 21:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

(08-11-2010 20:02 )mr mystery Wrote:  i hope going round offering girls silly money is not going to back fire on Jamie again like it did when he "allegedly" offered the Cellcast girls Tiffany and Dionne silly money to join them , only for the girls to go back to BS when according to a UNRELIABLE source who used to post on this forum , Jamie asked the girls to take a pay cut .
i heard slightly different. neither girl was to happy about the way the cams were used, neither liked the idea of a cam shoved up there crutch. if it was a money thing dionne would still be at B.S instead shes at bangbabes.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-11-2010 21:24
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Before criticism of Lori channel hopping like Flo continues:
Lori was at BS for 3 years and moved as did about a thousand other girls with many promises made. Obviously that has not worked out, again as with many, many other girls she has left. She has therefore been offered an opportunity at a top channel which she has taken. If she had gone back to BS she would have had just as much criticism.
09-11-2010 08:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Shes on Tonight 9 til 5:30

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-11-2010 14:30
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

lori back on tonight guys, this came from lori's twitter page

OnlyLittleLori Lori Buckby
I'm on the show tonight 9-5.30!! Make sure ur watching!x

I am and will always be jodie cox's number 1 fan
09-11-2010 14:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-11-2010 08:50 )bytor Wrote:  Before criticism of Lori channel hopping like Flo continues:
Lori was at BS for 3 years and moved as did about a thousand other girls with many promises made. Obviously that has not worked out, again as with many, many other girls she has left. She has therefore been offered an opportunity at a top channel which she has taken. If she had gone back to BS she would have had just as much criticism.

Exactly Lori Isnt a channel hopper like flo. She was at bs for a very long time before her move to bang, then she got an offer she couldn't refuse and left. Also happy after her recent problems she is back on a top channel and will be watching tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-11-2010 14:45
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles