Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I couldn't of said it better WazoWink It's good to see Dionne get back in the grind of things on EliteTongue Loved the the Corridor stintHeart seeing her standing up and showing off her curvy body, squating down and gyrating her hips made my temperature hit the roofTongue

This was followed by the couch stints, where by there is no sight in heaven better in seeing than her bending over the couch shaking her arseBlush Also like the playful 2-4-1 with Lori and it was very funny with those two, which appeared to be having an arse shake comp laugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
16-07-2011 13:21
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking fine in that blue vest thats just about containing them puppies for this first hour Tongue

Bazinga!
16-07-2011 21:42
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Wozzers in my trousers, Dionne over these last few days has totally made me a fan! She is looking absolutely incredible, and I love what she wears, showing off those legs and arse so well! I love when a girl shows a bit of arse cleavage (is that a phrase?!) the way she is when she is lying on her stomach!
16-07-2011 21:46
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2011 21:46 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Wozzers in my trousers, Dionne over these last few days has totally made me a fan! She is looking absolutely incredible, and I love what she wears, showing off those legs and arse so well! I love when a girl shows a bit of arse cleavage (is that a phrase?!) the way she is when she is lying on her stomach!

Im glad she's made you a fan JackWink She's put a spell on me when I first tuned in on Elite and I can't seem to get enough of herlaugh

I must say she is looking mighty fine with her trade mark Vest lookHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 22:02 by Pyro.)
16-07-2011 22:01
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

The way Dionne is bouncing that tight arse in that thong should be illegal! So damn hot! Where have I been hiding that I've only just seen the light!
16-07-2011 23:09
awhite01 Offline
Senior Poster

Currently recording & should hopefully have the clips uploaded tomorrow!Big Grin
16-07-2011 23:45
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

Has Dionne taken something tonight, she is actually moving really really well.

Always admired her body and nice arse but tonight im impressed with her overall performance.

Not bad at all Big Grin
17-07-2011 00:37
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

Not hard to notice when they put Dionne on a set that they don't use much she always performs.

But now she is back on a bed so I guess she will go back to her normal self.

But nevermind the chair session was excellent.
17-07-2011 01:22
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

oooo I dunno, shes doing something quite delectable with that thong right now. Love it when she is a little smiling and sexy at the same time Heart

(I missed a good bit of the chair though *envy*)
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 01:42 by Roquentin.)
17-07-2011 01:41
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A very good performance from Dionne last night on the beds and on the chair but judging from the good feed back she's had the chair had to be my fav aswellWink!

I say it again, if you stick Dionne on a standing set you well and truly get the best of her, so Elite keep this up, she was hardly of her phone and clearly enjoyed it! Dionne in a dark-light set with a chair made a hot combinationcing! Dionne bouncing up and down and down and grinding on that chair knocked me for sixlaugh Not to mention Dionne bending over the chair and the side wall of the set which gave some great views of her shaking and spanking that peachy arseTongue.

All in all a very good performance from Dionne and I say again Dionne has the best arse in Elite if not all the babe channels Heart(very bold statement from me ther lol)

(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 12:18 by Pyro.)
17-07-2011 12:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV