Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

zola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
tonight is a great chance for red light to give babestation some competition and do a 2-4-1 . tonight there should be dionne, tori and also ella who is scheduled to be floating, so how about a dionne and tori session together?, I know lots of people want to see that.
Babestation now seem to have become very popular due to there 2-4-1 but Red light would be so much better as they have the better girls, so why not use this advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 14:00 by zola.)
17-02-2012 13:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I 100% agree, last nights 241 on babestation was Fantastic, and it appears that Babestation are really flying high. However as previously mentioned with the Variety of Babes at Redlight/playboy the 241's would be incredible and it would give Babestation a serious run for there money, let's hope tonight's the night for some 241 ActionSmile
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 15:25 by continental19.)
17-02-2012 15:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They will do things at the right time. Things like 2-4-1 only work when the rules allow and the ladies are comfortable doing it. Lets wait n see rather than demanding it Smile
17-02-2012 15:43
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2012 15:43 )Broncobilly Wrote:  They will do things at the right time. Things like 2-4-1 only work when the rules allow and the ladies are comfortable doing it. Lets wait n see rather than demanding it Smile

yes and pigs might fligh, if we as the customers/viewers tell them what we want we have far more chance they will take notice

Cmon Rlc lets have some 2-4-1's Big Grin

17-02-2012 18:45
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2012 18:45 )zola Wrote:  yes and pigs might fligh, if we as the customers/viewers tell them what we want we have far more chance they will take notice

Cmon Rlc lets have some 2-4-1's Big Grin

Yes Zola spot on, look Redlight/playboy can Ill afford to to fall behind there competitors, if it's good enough for babestation it's good enough for RedlightImportant
17-02-2012 19:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(16-02-2012 21:10 )continental19 Wrote:  Well i don't no what the full situation is regarding Playboy/Redlight regarding the 241's and the Hand Thong? whether or not Redlight/playboy are still waiting for the go ahead from Ofcom, or maybe Ofcom have given them the green light, and there just being overly cautious? who know's? If anyone has any solid info please shareSmile

If RLC/Playboy did ever allow their girls to do the sort of oily naked hand thong performances that the likes of Lori Buckby , Georgie , Camilla etc do most nights on Babestation then they haven't got that many girls nowadays doing regular nights that would want or are comfortable doing them , Lucy Summers is the best there is at doing naked oily hand thong shows but has no night shifts booked , Dannii Harwood has done some good hand thong shows in the past but when she returns will be a day only girl , Jemma Jey has done these shows but will soon be leaving , Bailey probably would be happy to do them and so would Denni , but there is not that many more at RLC that would be comfortable doing naked hand thong to camera shows , some have got naked but mostly stay side ways to cam and haven't done the more energetic in your face legs spread to camera hand thong sections like Lori Buckby does at BS or like Lucy Summers used to do , and your not going to get the recent ex BS recruits like Ella Jollie , Ree Petra or Kandi doing naked oily pov hand thong sections , maybe the recent recruitment of these type of girls hints at the style of shows that Playboy/RLC are wanting to do now , ie no naked oily pov hand thong section like BS do most nights and probably have no intention of doing them even if they could .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 21:16 by mr mystery.)
17-02-2012 20:24
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2012 20:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 21:10 )continental19 Wrote:  Well i don't no what the full situation is regarding Playboy/Redlight regarding the 241's and the Hand Thong? whether or not Redlight/playboy are still waiting for the go ahead from Ofcom, or maybe Ofcom have given them the green light, and there just being overly cautious? who know's? If anyone has any solid info please shareSmile

If RLC/Playboy did ever allow their girls to do the sort of oily naked hand thong performances that the likes of Lori Buckby , Georgie , Camilla etc do most nights on Babestation then they haven't got that many girls nowadays doing regular nights that would want or are comfortable doing them , Lucy Summers is the best there is at doing naked oily hand thong shows but has no night shifts booked , Dannii Harwood has done some good hand thong shows in the past but when she returns will be a day only girl , Jemma Jey has done these shows but will soon be leaving , Bailey probably would be happy to do them and so would Denni , but there is not that many more at RLC that would be comfortable doing naked hand thong to camera shows , some have got naked but mostly stay side ways to cam and haven't done the more energetic in your face legs spread to camera hand thong sections like Lori Buckby does at BS or like Lucy Summers used to do , and your not going to get the recent ex BS recruits like Ella Jollie , Ree Petra or Kandi doing naked oily pov hand thong sections , maybe the recent recruitment of these type of girls hints at the style of shows that Playboy/RLC are wanting to do now , ie no naked oily pov hand thong section like BS do most nights and probably have no intention of doing them even if they could .

well oil seems to be a thing for babestation but I'll settle for some good interaction that would be a huge step forward. I also remember dionne doing a naked show on rlc a while bakc but she hid her privates behind a cushion after taking off her thong

17-02-2012 21:58
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2012 20:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Hey Mystery, great post mate, after reading your post it got me to thinking, maybe Redlight/playboy don't feel like they need to push it as hard like Babestation are doing? I agree with you though, upon reflection maybe there isn't enough Babes that would want to do the 241's and oily hand thongs which BS are doing, as you mentioned in your post, Lucy summers, Dannii, Bailey, and Denni are the first babes that spring to mind that would do it, but i think certain others wouldn't.
In my opinion, i personally think it would be a crying shame if they didn't do anymore 241's or hand thongs, i couldn't help but think of Lucy summers when i saw Lori and Georgie both doing the Hand thong the other night. I hope you're wrong Mystery i really do, but your post has put a few doubts in my mind. Oh well Mystery i guess we'll just have to wait and see, however i do think if all the other Babe channels start doing the 241's and Hand Thongs, i personally can't see Redlight/Playboy being the odd ones out.Important
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 22:51 by continental19.)
17-02-2012 22:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I think RLC may do the occasional short 2-4-1 , but not the full contact naked 2-4-1's that BS do ,talking about Georgie from BS , last night she was using the hand thong technique with her arm behind her back and her hand underneath like Lucy used to and adopting all the positions that Lucy used to do as well , i bet Georgie is a secret Lucy fan and used to watch her shows lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 22:58 by mr mystery.)
17-02-2012 22:53
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2012 22:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  I think RLC may do the occasional short 2-4-1 , but not the full contact naked 2-4-1's that BS do ,talking about Georgie from BS , last night she was using the hand thong technique with her arm behind her back and her hand underneath like Lucy used to and adopting all the positions that Lucy used to do as well , i bet Georgie is a secret Lucy fan and used to watch her shows lol .

Yea i noticed that to, just think if Lucy decided to move from Redlight to Babestation, it would be like seeing the Lucy summers of old. Smile
17-02-2012 23:09

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL