Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(29-11-2018 22:38 )Rake Wrote:  Something is wrong this week, though for sure...

Second show in a row with a dress that thwarts teasing with her breasts. This one is up to her neck.

The only good thing about it is that I have not spent a penny...

She's trying at times, but looks like those suckers are packed in tight with that bovine twister board dress. Yoga pants Evelyn, the puppies would be able to roam free.

This last section of the day started way too late as well. Love-fest officially over Big Grin

I do like though that she never wears thigh high boots or tights. Always hate those sorts of outfits.
29-11-2018 22:54
Find all posts by this user
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Yea God I hate tights so much, a barrier to the pussy. Need to be thankful for small mercies!

Stockings on the other hand are the polar opposite - no barrier and a banded tease up to bare thigh flesh and the prize of pussy and arse!
29-11-2018 23:02
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2018 23:02 )Rake Wrote:  Yea God I hate tights so much, a barrier to the pussy. Need to be thankful for small mercies!

Stockings on the other hand are the polar opposite - no barrier and a banded tease up to bare thigh flesh and the prize of pussy and arse!

I'm partial to the solid colored thigh-high socks as well. Don't see those much on the shows. Thigh high boots no bueno, thigh high socks yes bueno.

Another positive is she doesn't go crazy with her nails. These bedazzled grizzly bear claws a lot of the girls have now are pretty freaky.
29-11-2018 23:24
Rake Offline

The “girl next door” appeal of Evelyn is a big thing for me.
29-11-2018 23:46
Rake Offline

Very droll 830!

Grantorino:

There are some of us who have spent from autumn 2017 and through 2018, developing an unofficial tease hour with Evelyn in each of her shows from 2100-2200hrs.

The theme is main TV feed teasing and ultra-sexiness that pushes the compliance boundaries to the limit, with the obvious risk being all part of the thrill for both us as viewers but also Evelyn herself (and indeed the operator) Clearly, in order to make it mutually worthwhile for all parties there needs to be financial reward for Evelyn and the operator that compensates for the risks and effort involved. Hence we have been tipping her to do stuff and also using her pervecam chat to deliver encouragement and posing requests and also of course that means added per minute fee harvesting on top of the tips.

Further, some like minded callers have taken to calling her during this hour and that serves to turbocharge the fun and atmosphere at times.

Some of their resultant shows have been uttley stupendously sexy and exciting.

Speaking for myself, the whole experience when it “takes off” can be like the crack cocaine of babeshow babeing. Utterly, addictively exciting, an incredible high.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018 22:13 by Rake.)
30-11-2018 21:27
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^^
How come nobody told me about this ???

I miss Amber Coen
30-11-2018 21:53
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

I've been 'mirin Rake's work among others with the tipping during Evelyn's shows. Kudos, I salute you Wink

I on other hand am entirely incapable of balancing two tasks at the same time. A man can only have so many hands. Maybe voice to text would aid in this. "Alexa, tip Evelyn tree fiddy and tell her to pull her hair and spread her cheeks." Options, options.

Either way, my pervcam philosophy is akin to Matthew McCounaughey at 1:26 of this True Detective scene. "30 seconds in and out, 30 seconds in and out"

30-11-2018 22:10
Rake Offline

(30-11-2018 21:53 )goatman222 Wrote:  ^^

I guess we assumed you knew!

She ain’t gonna do all that for shits and giggles... (credit to Shandy for that phrase lol)
30-11-2018 22:17
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(30-11-2018 22:17 )Rake Wrote:  
(30-11-2018 21:53 )goatman222 Wrote:  ^^

I guess we assumed you knew!

She ain’t gonna do all that for shits and giggles... (credit to Shandy for that phrase lol)

My wife has been keeping secrets from me it seems bladewave
We are going to have to have a chat Tongue

I miss Amber Coen
30-11-2018 22:48
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

the operator os the user and the other looking in and tipping ?

(30-11-2018 21:27 )Rake Wrote:  Very droll 830!

Grantorino:

There are some of us who have spent from autumn 2017 and through 2018, developing an unofficial tease hour with Evelyn in each of her shows from 2100-2200hrs.

The theme is main TV feed teasing and ultra-sexiness that pushes the compliance boundaries to the limit, with the obvious risk being all part of the thrill for both us as viewers but also Evelyn herself (and indeed the operator) Clearly, in order to make it mutually worthwhile for all parties there needs to be financial reward for Evelyn and the operator that compensates for the risks and effort involved. Hence we have been tipping her to do stuff and also using her pervecam chat to deliver encouragement and posing requests and also of course that means added per minute fee harvesting on top of the tips.

Further, some like minded callers have taken to calling her during this hour and that serves to turbocharge the fun and atmosphere at times.

Some of their resultant shows have been uttley stupendously sexy and exciting.

Speaking for myself, the whole experience when it “takes off” can be like the crack cocaine of babeshow babeing. Utterly, addictively exciting, an incredible high.
01-12-2018 08:36
Thread Closed