Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
^ That was probably her hottest session! I never saw it on the TV as I didn't start watching these channels until later on, but it was a great one, and one we will likely not see again from her. It's hard to picture the Dionne of now, rubbing herself like that, and wearing partial see throughs in the shower of all places, not to mention that nice slip as well. The Dionne of today seems to be the polar opposite of that, unfortunately. Part of it is because of her, and part of it is because of Ofcom.

Good memories though Smile
27-06-2011 16:39
Find all posts by this user
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Just watched that shower scene again, is that the same Dionne Smile, plenty shots of barish bum, little slips now and then, she was really going for it in they days, sadly this is a thing of the past, i say bring back the shower for her sets Smile
27-06-2011 21:03
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking scrumptious tonight in the white vest would be the ideal outfit for the water bottle set with it being white Tongue am back capping tonight after my short break.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2011 22:01 by Wazo.)
27-06-2011 22:00
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

mmmm white outfit looks almost bridal Big Grin And that is quite the teeny thong shes wearing underneath.

Yes water bottle would be awesome, but more likely I notice the alleyway is on the cards tonight... (Mica there now)

Happy capping tonight Wazo!
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2011 22:20 by Roquentin.)
27-06-2011 22:18
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2011 22:18 )Roquentin Wrote:  Yes water bottle would be awesome, but more likely I notice the alleyway is on the cards tonight... (Mica there now)

Wow! that was a mammath stint from Dionne(2HRS plus)

Must admit there is nothing more hotter than Dionne in the Alleyway set with that tiny coat oneekeekeek

I also wouldn't mind Dionne in that Dark room set covered in oil, Mica styleBlush (A man can dream) Tongue

Also good to see Wazo capping againBig Grin It was looking bare a timesSad

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
27-06-2011 23:30
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

The good old days and Dionne is looking hot tonight.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
27-06-2011 23:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Off screen action!!!!

JK Wink
28-06-2011 02:18
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

That was a very good nightshow from DionneBig Grin , she was in a very playful mood and really enjoyed herself that made some great viewingBig Grin

The highlight for me was the Couch/Office stint, looking unbelievably hot and I never seem to get bored of her bending over that desk and showing us that peach of a arselaugh

Also love the very random/comical little dances she did in the office and the funny facial expressions she pullsBounceBounceBounce When she was dancing, I thought it was Tori-Lee at timesTongue

Also I've notice she answers the Telephone on the desk on occasionsCool Is it a joke or is it a actual caller one of the crew membersHuh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2011 11:53 by Pyro.)
28-06-2011 11:35
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Enjoyable night off Dionne nice choice of outfits an even if the stints did seem a bit longer than normal i am not complaining as Dionne was on the two sets that she seems to deliver her best performances on i am of course talking about the Office an the white sofa sets.

In Particular she is starting to impress me on the sofa set watching last night performance on the sofa compared to one were she just started using the sofa not long ago you can see a world of difference also had a smile on her face throughout an its for the better love the side on sitting up while shaking that arse view also like the slow gyrating hip action that she does.

Also Dionne in the police cap at the end of the night was a nice change

Bazinga!
28-06-2011 12:49
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne on the white sofa set is a good way to start the night off looking mighty fine in the black vest with the suspenders an black stockings Tongue

Bazinga!
29-06-2011 21:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV