gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : caps and vids
(23-12-2010 19:29 )staggerlee Wrote:  She has such a sexy accent she could be reading the phonebook and still give you a bonerSmile

a ikea instructions eg peg A into hole B. what about the karma sutra?

would love to try that with her.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
23-12-2010 20:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
(22-12-2010 19:16 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Congratulations to be the winner of Most Devoted FanBoy and to say thank you as well there's that surprise at the bottom of the page,I told u on the phone Smile really enjoyed our chat, as always you're sooooooo lovely to chat to Smile have a lovely Christmas and New Year's and no worries I will drink lots for you so you don't have to Big Grin Oh and Happy Birthday a bit early Smile ....thank u so much for the cards and the LoveSongs is already on my IPod Smile

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

Fernanda - where do I start.......I got misty eyes (and I havent been peeling onions).
Guys I'm going to get mushy here - forgive me!!

You said I would have a surprise when I got back tonight. Thank you so much for the lovely message....but the photo - wow (I have a new avatar)Smile
I am really touched and humbled that you did that for me, you really are a lovely person and I'm blown awayBlushBlush

Fernanda you have rare qualitys, you are stunningly beautiful and so incredibly sexy with an amazing personality. But you also have a heart of gold. I am really honoured to be a fan of YOUHeart

As you know I'm off down south tomorrow for Xmas, i would have loved to have rung you on Xmas/boxing day, but my young nephews (havent seen em for months) are going to have other Idea's for me (anyone for cricket on Southsea beach).

I will have a drink or two for you on new years eve as I am at a party in Norwich, and I will also have one or two for you on the 14th (promise).

I will miss you for the next month. Have a safe journey back home. I will be at that barbecue in spirit, and look after yourself....cos you mean a lot to me HeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2010 08:24 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
23-12-2010 21:49
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

[split] Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : caps and vids
Thanks for all the great CAPS & VIDS of Fernanda this year guys.

Looking forward to the XMAS Day & boxing day CAPS if any of you are doing it.

Have a great XMAS everyone.
24-12-2010 08:12
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

cheers geezers youve helped me spill many bastards into tissues

24-12-2010 10:51
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

merry christmas and a happy new year, especially to the cappers and vidders. i wish you a great 2011 and long may the great standards of vids, capping and had work continue in 2011.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
24-12-2010 11:54
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(23-12-2010 19:29 )staggerlee Wrote:  She has such a sexy accent she could be reading the phonebook and still give you a bonerSmile

I get a boner just looking at her.And since your an angel Fernanda I would love to put you on my c....christmas tree.Big Grin

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
24-12-2010 19:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

(22-12-2010 19:16 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Thank u so much for all of you who always leave me a msg Smile also want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fantastic HAPPY NEW YEARS Smile I will be in Brazil for 20 days and spend New Years on the beach Smile so this is my last post of this year and I must say thank u sooo much for the all support and lovely msgs Smile will be back next year nice and tanned with tiny bikini tan lines for u guys Smile

birdlime: Good questions Smile the green represents the forest, the yellow represents the wealth, the blue represents the sky, the white represents peace and the banner means ORDER AND PROGRESS.. also each star represents each state of Brazil Smile

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

Well done Fernanda for getting all the questions correct and this was your last ever question. I hope you have a wonderful time in Brazil and i will post a brief introduction about myself so that you get to know me a little bit better anyway keep shaking that booty.Heart
24-12-2010 20:38
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

hope santa fills yer stockings......with hot spunk Bounce luv yer fernny babes id use yer shit for toothpasteBounce

24-12-2010 20:58
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

feliz natal Fernanda Heart x

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
25-12-2010 10:14
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

Best looking Santa's Little Helper ever!

Merry Christmas darling!

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
25-12-2010 11:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles