Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I'm kinda falling in love with dionne, shes so pretty Heart

Think a celebrity style deathmatch is needed Wazo to determain a one true Mr Daniels Wink
25-06-2011 21:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2011 21:39 )gazfc Wrote:  I'm kinda falling in love with dionne, shes so pretty Heart

Think a celebrity style deathmatch is needed Wazo to determain a one true Mr Daniels Wink

Make that a Triple-Threat matchTongue with Afro-man as special guest refereelaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
25-06-2011 21:48
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne wearing the vests are fast becoming one of my favorite outfits which she start the show in an tonight she is looking mighty fine in the black vest Tongue only thing missing are the knee high socks Sad

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2011 22:24 by Wazo.)
25-06-2011 21:50
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

(25-06-2011 21:48 )Pyro Wrote:  
(25-06-2011 21:39 )gazfc Wrote:  I'm kinda falling in love with dionne, shes so pretty Heart

Make that a Triple-Threat matchTongue with Afro-man as special guest refereelaugh

Probably become a Royal Rumble.

A beautiful woman is the hell of the soul, the purgatory of the purse, and the paradise of the eyes.

THE FAB SEVEN

DIONNE DANIELS/ASHLEY EMMA/CALI GARCIA/ADELE TAYLOR/BECKY ROBERTS/MICA MARTINEZ/SOPHIA KNIGHT
26-06-2011 11:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

It is interesting she is getting alot of positive comments these days on the forum. I have to say she is getting my attention as well. I remember being excited along with everyone else when she first appeared on these channels, she really was a breath of fresh air.

I gradually started following other girls more often (so clearly not a Wazo level of fan hehe, think I will pass on fighting you guys). But recently she has become a favorite again. Heart She must be doing something right.
26-06-2011 11:57
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

When she jiggles that gorgeous bum, just want to push my face in thereTongueTongueTongueTongue
26-06-2011 12:14
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Decent show again from Dionne last night loved the office stint an the pulling the knicks halfway down is a welcome return to her office stint as that Ass is great she seems to enjoy an produce her best work on the office set also the white sofa set was great as well.

The 2-4-1 with Charlie was a strange one as it was really short an didn't have much time to get going also made me laugh when Dionne decided to wear the bra Ashley had left on the bed on her head for a few minutes laugh

Bazinga!
26-06-2011 12:37
Hidoods Offline
Apprentice Poster

She doesn't seem to like it when the camera zooms in on her face for too long. Which is a a shame because she's one of the best looking girls on elite.
26-06-2011 14:51
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2011 12:37 )Wazo Wrote:  Decent show again from Dionne last night loved the office stint an the pulling the knicks halfway down is a welcome return to her office stint as that Ass is great she seems to enjoy an produce her best work on the office set also the white sofa set was great as well.

The 2-4-1 with Charlie was a strange one as it was really short an didn't have much time to get going also made me laugh when Dionne decided to wear the bra Ashley had left on the bed on her head for a few minutes laugh

Yep! I love it when Dionne does the Sexy, teasey panty-playing thingHeartHeartHeart

A good show altogether from DionneBig Grin I can't help but love that arse of hers and the lower back dimples when she's bending over the desk and couchHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
26-06-2011 15:46
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I think you are right Winterland, but for me its not a reason to start a mini campaign of protest just yet. I'm still glad to see girls like Dionne on the screen doing whatever is possible at the moment. Still hoping things do get freer in the future.

On that point, here is a perfect example I watched again recently, Dionne in the shower 06.10.09 in a white seethrough thong (!! &many thanks to Josh), here is a link to a threadpage where I hope its still downloadable. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid240846

yeah she goes a hell of alot further in this scene, but hey, she is still amazing today and I loved her gyrating dancing in the office set a few days ago. Maybe she should go for belly dancing lessons? mmmmmmHeart

Anyone else care to suggest highlights from the past? I didnt follow Dionne avidly all the way through so I'm happy to discover another classic.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2011 11:19 by Roquentin.)
27-06-2011 11:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV