Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I sincerely hope this thread is mature enough to accept critisism of Danica. Three whole hours of her in an American police uniform and barely a nipple on show for the whole time. Why do people rate her so highly exactly?
29-05-2010 18:34
Find all posts by this user
Irish Stud Offline
Senior Poster

never saw her before
29-05-2010 18:35
Irish Stud Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2010 18:34 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I sincerely hope this thread is mature enough to accept critisism of Danica. Three whole hours of her in an American police uniform and barely a nipple on show for the whole time. Why do people rate her so highly exactly?

Danica's show was yet another snoozefest. But i suppose its got to do with the lack of people calling in? Her phone hardly seem to ring.
29-05-2010 18:36
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-05-2010 18:36 )Irish Stud Wrote:  Danica's show was yet another snoozefest.

I wanted to say something similar, Irish, but I get accused of trolling when I say things like that Rolleyes
29-05-2010 18:37
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

(29-05-2010 18:36 )Irish Stud Wrote:  Danica's show was yet another snoozefest. But i suppose its got to do with the lack of people calling in? Her phone hardly seem to ring.

I guess it's all down to personal taste etc but I enjoyed it

Sorry mate not sure about the number of calls...wasnt she using an ear piece and handsfree? (at least for part of her shift)
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 18:42 by mrwotzup.)
29-05-2010 18:41
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 18:41 )mrwotzup Wrote:  Sorry mate not sure about the number of calls...wasnt she using an ear piece and handsfree?

She did indeed. Sammie also used the same thing last week during one of her daytime shifts.
29-05-2010 18:45
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

She seemed to be pretty busy to me and don't forget the call stacking.
29-05-2010 20:51
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 18:34 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I sincerely hope this thread is mature enough to accept critisism of Danica. Three whole hours of her in an American police uniform and barely a nipple on show for the whole time. Why do people rate her so highly exactly?
Stan, some like Vicki Thomas, Michelle Thorne and the list goes on. I think they are both really professional at what they do (indeed Michelle seemed to be on fire last week) but to be honest they just don't do it for me. I want to look at a fantasy, something unobtainable (not that I have had Vicky or Michelle you understand!) and for me Danica well, she just does it for me. I guess for some blokes it's the legs, the arse, the tits for me it's (jeez how cheesey does this sound?) the eyes and face, closely followed by all of the above. Danica is , in my opinion, the most beautiful girl on these channels. Not the best performer I admit but at times she is sensational with the capacity to surprise (the red underwear the other week springs to mind). I love the tease and rather than being critical of this outfit or that outfit I find it to Danica's credit that she wants to try something different. It doesn't always work and she isn't always up for it but even if she turned up in a bin liner she remains in my view the number 1 beauty. You are not alone Stan, you don't see it as several always seem to want to comment but I think you are possibly in the minority. If I am wrong and I am in the minority well my chances have just improved after all...........yeah right.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 21:04 by Webbiola.)
29-05-2010 21:03
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Is it too late to change my mind about Michelle Thorne? I have just tuned in to 965 and found my loins were stirring despite last nights marathon session!Big Grin
29-05-2010 21:19
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-05-2010 21:03 )Webbiola Wrote:  
Stan, some like Vicki Thomas, Michelle Thorne and the list goes on. I think they are both really professional at what they do (indeed Michelle seemed to be on fire last week) but to be honest they just don't do it for me. I want to look at a fantasy, something unobtainable (not that I have had Vicky or Michelle you understand!) and for me Danica well, she just does it for me. I guess for some blokes it's the legs, the arse, the tits for me it's (jeez how cheesey does this sound?) the eyes and face, closely followed by all of the above. Danica is , in my opinion, the most beautiful girl on these channels. Not the best performer I admit but at times she is sensational with the capacity to surprise (the red underwear the other week springs to mind). I love the tease and rather than being critical of this outfit or that outfit I find it to Danica's credit that she wants to try something different. It doesn't always work and she isn't always up for it but even if she turned up in a bin liner she remains in my view the number 1 beauty. You are not alone Stan, you don't see it as several always seem to want to comment but I think you are possibly in the minority. If I am wrong and I am in the minority well my chances have just improved after all...........yeah right.Big Grin

Thank you, Webbiola. Now you see, that is how to reply to critisism in a fair, reasonable and mature manner. Take note, hexit!
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 21:28 by StanTheMan.)
29-05-2010 21:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66