clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Anna Lovato - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Hazhard Away
Banned

RE: Anna...
Anna was fucking sexy as hell! last night, up pretty much all night watching her, she puts on a amazing show!!
12-07-2009 20:23
Find all posts by this user
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Helloooo you guys....sorry i havnt been on for ages...!!!

I hope you are enjoying the shows..im off on holiday Saturday for 2 and a half weeks, so 3 more shows then a little break. Sunshine....YEY and a real tan..lol.

....i guess working nights and grinding my hips all night keeps you fit....need more chocolate..PO BOX address on Elite webiste if any1 wants to send me some lard!lol! Smile

Hope you all okay....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loved working with Carmen her first night....what a sexy little minx.....i made a special request to get her in the shower...
12-07-2009 21:54
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Nice new avatar Anna.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
13-07-2009 12:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Anna Lovato Wrote:Helloooo you guys....sorry i havnt been on for ages...!!!

I hope you are enjoying the shows..im off on holiday Saturday for 2 and a half weeks, so 3 more shows then a little break. Sunshine....YEY and a real tan..lol.

....i guess working nights and grinding my hips all night keeps you fit....need more chocolate..PO BOX address on Elite webiste if any1 wants to send me some lard!lol! Smile

Hope you all okay....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loved working with Carmen her first night....what a sexy little minx.....i made a special request to get her in the shower...

and helllloooooo to you anna. hope things are well you and carmen were brill together when you two were in the shower i needed one soon after... a nice cold one

where are you going on your hols so i can tell them to give you chocolate and fatten you up lol seriously i think youve got a wonderful figure and dont let the people who say you are too thin get to you

will be watching this week and will be getting anna withdrawal symptoms when youre on your hols

Piper Niven Superfan
13-07-2009 12:40
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

We are loving the Shows Anna...just awesome.

Hey prehaps you and TJ could lick Chocolate off each other and then have a Shower together afterwards. (Oops that was my dream last night)

Have a great holiday,Anna

PS Do you need someone to carry your suitcases ?Shy
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2009 14:02 by mrwotzup.)
13-07-2009 12:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Could I offer my services too? I have a stock of sunscreen I'm very willing to put to good use. Shy

Hope you have a good time, Anna.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2009 16:56 by vila.)
13-07-2009 16:55
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Another amazing show by Anna last night Big Grin, loved that dress at the start of the show Tongue. lol I remember when she wore it on a day show. she had to change because of to many near slips Smile laugh

Have a great Holiday Anna Big Grin Big Grin
14-07-2009 07:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

at least this time anna can get away with nip slipslaugh. anna yet again was brilliant. several sexy outfits and lots of interaction with carmen

Piper Niven Superfan
14-07-2009 14:07
fingers263 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Recorded whole of last nights show with Anna and Carmen (only for those two reasons(!)- is it just me or is this show getting hotter by the week - lots more interaction between the girls last night and Anna seemed to be doing a lot more 'rubbing 'down below than normal !!! Shame Annas off for a couple of weeks, lets hope Carmens back on screen soon thoughSmile
14-07-2009 23:20
annalover Offline
Junior Poster

Hi ANna just wanted to say that your shows since you joined elite have been quite easily the best on 900+ channels ever! Absolutely loving what your doing - cant wait til your next show!!!! Enjoy your Holiday!!! xx
18-07-2009 19:19
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles