babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Vicky Narni - Chat & Discussion (Only)

jammydodger Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Vicky Narni - Chat, Caps & Vids
As long as the girls are not showing off there private parts on daytime shows then they should be able to adopt any pose they wish. As for Vicky Narni it is true that all you ever see is her top half. This is never the case with most of the other babestation girls. There are double standards though as Jasmine told me that they are not allowed to wear tights on day show yet Tanya is never out of tights. ???
04-11-2016 14:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Vicky Narni and her amazing disembodied torso, is on the tv yet again.
Nice set of tits though, just a pity we never seen them.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
05-11-2016 13:23
fred69 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2016 14:29 )jammydodger Wrote:  As long as the girls are not showing off there private parts on daytime shows then they should be able to adopt any pose they wish. As for Vicky Narni it is true that all you ever see is her top half. This is never the case with most of the other babestation girls. There are double standards though as Jasmine told me that they are not allowed to wear tights on day show yet Tanya is never out of tights. ???

It is strange as Alexa, Tanya and Mia wear tights. I miss Jasmine legs in tights ?

Favorite Babes : Hannah C, Paige Green, Mikaela Witt, Delia Rose, Beth & Caty Cole
Missing Jasmine !

Please babes, wear tights sometimes !
06-11-2016 12:55
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(06-11-2016 12:55 )fred69 Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 14:29 )jammydodger Wrote:  As long as the girls are not showing off there private parts on daytime shows then they should be able to adopt any pose they wish. As for Vicky Narni it is true that all you ever see is her top half. This is never the case with most of the other babestation girls. There are double standards though as Jasmine told me that they are not allowed to wear tights on day show yet Tanya is never out of tights. ???

It is strange as Alexa, Tanya and Mia wear tights. I miss Jasmine legs in tights ?

That's wrong. They CAN wear tights on daytime (as Jasmine usually did up til recently) but they can NOT wear stockings (although some do occasionally).

Hannah C is another example of long-term tight wearing (thank God). I too miss Jasmine in tights. Wud also be great to see Vicky Narni & indeed Charlie C wearing them too.
Also I wish more night girls wore them as well. There is no finer sight than a well rounded booty in sheer nylon. Imagine Ashley Emma or Preeti shaking their gorgeous asses wearing tights-wud be just sensational!
06-11-2016 15:25
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(06-11-2016 15:25 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 12:55 )fred69 Wrote:  

That's wrong. They CAN wear tights on daytime (as Jasmine usually did up til recently) but they can NOT wear stockings (although some do occasionally).

Hannah C is another example of long-term tight wearing (thank God). I too miss Jasmine in tights. Wud also be great to see Vicky Narni & indeed Charlie C wearing them too.
Also I wish more night girls wore them as well. There is no finer sight than a well rounded booty in sheer nylon. Imagine Ashley Emma or Preeti shaking their gorgeous asses wearing tights-wud be just sensational!

Jasmine is actually wearing tights today so I rest my case!
07-11-2016 14:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

o/ She's got legs... o/ etc

& great cleavage Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-11-2016 08:36
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-11-2016 08:36 )Doddle Wrote:  o/ She's got legs... o/ etc

Someone HAD to say it Smile

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
16-11-2016 20:04
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I tries me best Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-11-2016 22:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Good to see her along with the equally tasty Danni this evening Tongue

06-12-2016 21:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

More good work from her this evening Smile

27-12-2016 21:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV