Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation on Freeview channel 33

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
Censorship :-( Wrote:Why don’t the broadcasters spend their time more productively by hassling ‘Ofcon’, instead of the babes? Important
Somehow I don't think it can be Ofcom's doing - there's too much difference between the channels. If it was Ofcom making the rules surely they'd all be delivering the same standard?
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2009 00:46 by vila.)
25-05-2009 06:59
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. How was last nights show then? I watched it on the webstream as usual until about midnight and Amanda and Megan seemed to be enjoying themselves and Rachel (another of my favourites) did not disappoint; tits out just after 10 o clock! There was mention of the 3G girl Elle making an appearance on the bed. Did this happen or was it just a ploy to get more viewers to keep watching? I have yet to watch my freeview recording but am wondering (as usual) if it is worth keeping. I am still waiting for MORGAN! it must be any day now!!!
25-05-2009 08:32
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hello again. I will probably watch the show anyway (to see Elle) but am just wondering how Amanda, Rachel and Megan performed after midnight for Freeview. I presume they all "got them out" but was Amanda her usual self? and did they all wear smallish pants? Was there any spanking or girl on girl as in PartyGirls? I think that this would improve the show no end. Anyone know what happened to Jade last night; she should have been on apparently. Also any news on MORGAN; I am really desperate to see her! Thanks for any info.
25-05-2009 10:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

they were all thankfully pretty much like they are on normal bs as got boobs out not long before they went on the beds. the knickers were all smallish too

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-05-2009 11:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Just to say I've now watched the show and think it was one of the best so far. Just need MORGAN now!
25-05-2009 20:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hello. Just watching Babestation on the webstream as usual. Tiffany and Megan are on and Tiffany in answer to a question about wearing leather said that when they go onto Freeview "they have to cover up a bit". I dont think that is fair on us Freeviewers compared to Party Girls. It seems like discrimination and seems that Babestation is diluted down for Freeview. How unfair is that despite it improving recently with a bit of spanking and girl grabbing girl; usually initiated by Amanda! Still waiting to see who else will be on tonight. Guess who I am waiting for?
25-05-2009 22:23
Shandy Offline

cellcast are still being a bit cautious as there's always attention from ofcom and the people that like to complain on a new channel, as has been said before, party girls was tamer than this for 3 months or so. Also, even normal babestation on sky hasn't been near party girls level of raunchiness for some time anyway. basically when they feel the attention is off of babestation on freeview, they will be back up to the same level as babestation on sky, till then, just gotta wait.
25-05-2009 22:28
m100 Away
Banned

Bigboobies - You're right it is discrimination we should complain to ofcom. If Morgan comes on are you going to ring her?

Morgan - if you read this as a public service - can you get yourself on this channel sooner rather than later and give us some warning. I had a similar wait for rebecca on party girls so I know exactly what it's like.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2009 22:32 by m100.)
25-05-2009 22:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that Shandyman. Just got to be patient I guess. Has anyone found out why the Freeview show has been finishing early the last few nights usually near the beginning of a girl's performance? This also seems unfair on us Freeviewrs who can only watch a fraction of the main show in any case. Its a shame that Channel 33 is only available for five hours.....
25-05-2009 22:32
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

They could always get the girls on freeview to wear tights lol.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
25-05-2009 22:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV