Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels
wow...next you will all want her doing caberet shows all singing all dancing....dont know if you realised but its a PHONE in show not a sit at home and watch show the only reason they are on tv is so you can see who your talking too...tell ya what try ringing her and turn your tv off if you dont like what you see...

personally i couldnt care less where she is or what shes doing shes amazing to look at white sofa every night or not.... :-P

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
31-10-2009 20:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
hellogoodbye Offline
Junior Poster

too true dev, I find it strange when you lot moan about this sexy girls displays, its a phone in company!!!!!

Why on earth ru phoning these girl anyway, wouldnt it be easier to phone your gf.....any of u got a gf?
31-10-2009 21:31
Find all posts by this user
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

i think some.....ney MOST of the guys on here take it all too seriously!!! like hg said its a PHONE IN COMPANY!!!! and if your not phoning in lets face it what your watching is FREE!!!! no monthly subs like tvx! its FREE!!!!!! what do you expect from them? seriously id love to know!

some people....

Just watch...Enjoy and be glad your getting to see amazing looking girls like Dionne in the flesh on tv and not looking at some shit over edited pics in a glossy mag.... ENJOY THE FREEDOM!

:-D

01-11-2009 02:33
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(31-10-2009 20:48 )dev1984 Wrote:  wow...next you will all want her doing caberet shows all singing all dancing....dont know if you realised but its a PHONE in show not a sit at home and watch show the only reason they are on tv is so you can see who your talking too...tell ya what try ringing her and turn your tv off if you dont like what you see...

personally i couldnt care less where she is or what shes doing shes amazing to look at white sofa every night or not.... :-P

Well no, it's not just a phone in show. If it was just a phone in show, they'd just have a still picture of the girl on screen with a phone number to call her and avoid any Ofcom comebacks.

The reason they are on tv is because it generates more calls and as a viewer, if a girl is spending just about the whole night on a set you don't really like, you're not really going to be inclined to call her are you?

And yes, I have just been switching over a lot recently.
01-11-2009 11:53
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

well your just two "callers" byt the look of things she gets more than enough callers with out you....so feel free to keep on switching :-)

01-11-2009 23:48
hellogoodbye Offline
Junior Poster

Marcce I bet she is gutted that you keep switching, Im sure she loses about 1 tenth of a second a night thinking about it!!!!!

Why you moan like a girl????

Just watch how fit she is, if she saw your face she would probably wish you wouldnt call her anyway!!!!!
02-11-2009 00:15
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(02-11-2009 00:15 )hellogoodbye Wrote:  Marcce I bet she is gutted that you keep switching, Im sure she loses about 1 tenth of a second a night thinking about it!!!!!

Just watch how fit she is, if she saw your face she would probably wish you wouldnt call her anyway!!!!!

Thank you for your insightful, witty comment there.

I'm almost scared to reply in case I get on the wrong end of your rapier wit once again but I'll chance it.

For the record, I've long said she's my favourite girl on the channels and when she came to Elite it was great to see her doing a lot more than she ever did on Bangbabes.

But if you think seeing her welded to the sofa hour after hour and night after night is entertaining and more to the point, getting the best out of her, then you just stick glued to that tv screen.
02-11-2009 19:23
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

(02-11-2009 19:23 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(02-11-2009 00:15 )hellogoodbye Wrote:  Marcce I bet she is gutted that you keep switching, Im sure she loses about 1 tenth of a second a night thinking about it!!!!!

Thank you for your insightful, witty comment there.

I'm almost scared to reply in case I get on the wrong end of your rapier wit once again but I'll chance it.

For the record, I've long said she's my favourite girl on the channels and when she came to Elite it was great to see her doing a lot more than she ever did on Bangbabes.

But if you think seeing her welded to the sofa hour after hour and night after night is entertaining and more to the point, getting the best out of her, then you just stick glued to that tv screen.

I rarely post these days, try to stay out of the firing line but in this case I'll make an exception and say that I have to agree with Marcee.

Discussed this with the lads the other night as I alos feel that Ms Daniels is on the white sofa far too often.

Trouble is she does so well on there so the lads always go for the easy option.

Well, hopefully we will see her on some other sets soon.

Jamie.
02-11-2009 19:42
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

i couldnt care less where she is to be honest "ms Daniels" is still the hottest girl on tv...........all of tv she could just sit there twiddling her thumbs.....topless for all i care :-D lol

02-11-2009 19:58
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

(02-11-2009 19:58 )dev1984 Wrote:  i couldnt care less where she is to be honest "ms Daniels" is still the hottest girl on tv...........all of tv she could just sit there twiddling her thumbs.....topless for all i care :-D lol

reading through the posts this is the point what i was going to make till i got to yours. as long as i can watch the most beautiful woman on tv (and topless too), then i'm a very happy chap. the only thing i would like to see more of is her interacting with another babe. her naughty smile after kissing or giving/recieving nipple play is amazingly cute. i see this as a bonus though and could never complain if she is on, whatever she's doing or whatever set it is.
02-11-2009 20:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV