Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Discussion and thoughts
(09-12-2009 10:39 )morgan Wrote:  
(09-12-2009 09:02 )PAPABURGUNDY Wrote:  who was the babe on last night about 10.30 ?

me!! x x

Your still on CP then thought you would have been on bangbabes by now Wink
09-12-2009 12:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

(09-12-2009 12:02 )tsurugi Wrote:  Your still on CP then thought you would have been on bangbabes by now Wink

who me or papaburgandy?! xHeartx
09-12-2009 12:07
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(06-12-2009 00:00 )stoly Wrote:  Hey Bob. I think you are going to have to dream up things for the girls to do, at the present time it looks a bit stale, same thing day after day, I know there is not much the girls can do on the bed, maybe possibly some theme's night's. Nurse night , Hooker night, etc Big Laugh

Good suggestion Stoly old chap - rest assured we will be introducing such nebtures in the near future - we have already been treated to a naughty nurse, a skirt and ponytailed temptress and a sexy police lady, so old Bob is "skirting" the theme ideas!

As a new channel we felt it important to get the fundamentals right before we start really flexing our creative wings, but it is good to know a lot of you getns out there appreciate the sparks of creativity that I value....

Stick with Paradiso Towers for more naughty themes to follow......

Yours,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
10-12-2009 15:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stoly Offline
Banned

(10-12-2009 15:16 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Good suggestion Stoly old chap - rest assured we will be introducing such nebtures in the near future - we have already been treated to a naughty nurse, a skirt and ponytailed temptress and a sexy police lady, so old Bob is "skirting" the theme ideas!

As a new channel we felt it important to get the fundamentals right before we start really flexing our creative wings, but it is good to know a lot of you getns out there appreciate the sparks of creativity that I value....

Stick with Paradiso Towers for more naughty themes to follow......

Thank you for listening Bob I appreciate that. Smile
Also would it be possible to create other studio's within Paradiso Tower's, to have a change of setting for the girls, giving them a different environment to perform in, that could be rotated every other night, which in turn might unleash the creative juices from the girls. Big Laugh

Yours

stoly
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2009 15:36 by stoly.)
10-12-2009 15:34
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(10-12-2009 15:34 )stoly Wrote:  Thank you for listening Bob I appreciate that. Smile
Also would it be possible to create other studio's within Paradiso Tower's, to have a change of setting for the girls, giving them a different environment to perform in, that could be rotated every other night, which in turn might unleash the creative juices from the girls. Big Laugh

Creative thinking as ever Stoly - that's the kind of moxy we encourage over here....

With regards to the studio, we do have some variety in backgrounds, etc and I'm sure you have noticed we do flip them round... again though, this is something that will increase in frequency, along with various lighting sets we have on the way, more cameras and other such technical stuff.

As I always say though, girls are the most important for a new channel like us, old Bob is only concerned with that side of things - I let the techies sort all the other stuff but rest assured a rocket is well an truly up their deriere, their efforts are hastened by your diligent observations.

Humbly,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
10-12-2009 16:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

After looking at some of Bob's previous replies,
e.g. I let the techies sort all the other stuff but rest assured a rocket is well an truly up their deriere, their efforts are hastened by your diligent observations.

He is pretty hard on his backroom staff. I'm suprised that he keeps them.

Getting verbal like this I'd walk.annoyed
Even if you get to work, all day and night, with some of the most beautiful girls in Britain- no the World, and some of them are topless, and they sometimes go further hum.bladewave

I've changed my mind Bob where do I apply. They can call me launchpad arse if they want but I'll do it.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2009 17:00 by Charlemagne.)
10-12-2009 17:00
stoly Offline
Banned

Hey Bob, If you'll notice from the Summer pic's I've put up, there is not a lot of close up's.
Tech geek isn't holding the image long enough to get decent cap's from.
The problem stems from the model moving whilst he is zoomed in, the image is blurred, and I get tracers, he'll know what you mean, he needs to stay there longer, for her to settle in place, then I can get usable cap's, I'm finding the distance shot's aren't doing the girl's any favours, some do, but not all of them.

Yours

stoly
11-12-2009 10:48
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(11-12-2009 10:48 )stoly Wrote:  Hey Bob, If you'll notice from the Summer pic's I've put up, there is not a lot of close up's.
Tech geek isn't holding the image long enough to get decent cap's from.
The problem stems from the model moving whilst he is zoomed in, the image is blurred, and I get tracers, he'll know what you mean, he needs to stay there longer, for her to settle in place, then I can get usable cap's, I'm finding the distance shot's aren't doing the girl's any favours, some do, but not all of them.

Yours

stoly

Most gracious thanks Stoly Esq, I have just sacrificed a flame haired camera operator in your honour.

Manners cost nothing...
11-12-2009 20:41
stoly Offline
Banned

(11-12-2009 20:41 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Most gracious thanks Stoly Esq, I have just sacrificed a flame haired camera operator in your honour.

Thanks Bob, perhaps sacrificing the tech chap was a touch severe, a spanking from a couple of the girl's probably would have saficed. But if a vacancy has suddenly arisen, my cv's ready for your perusal.

stoly
11-12-2009 21:08
Charlemagne Offline

(11-12-2009 21:08 )stoly Wrote:  
(11-12-2009 20:41 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Most gracious thanks Stoly Esq, I have just sacrificed a flame haired camera operator in your honour.

Thanks Bob, perhaps sacrificing the tech chap was a touch severe, a spanking from a couple of the girl's probably would have saficed. But if a vacancy has suddenly arisen, my cv's ready for your perusal.

stoly
Bob only employs redheads.
If you want the job you may have to dye yours.
12-12-2009 13:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV