Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
/agree with Pyro! (et al) Lower back dimples for the win!!

Think Dionne looked slightly more tired tonight to begin with (not sure), but shes still so beautiful and has her sparky sense of humour.

What do you think is going on with the wry thumbs up she sometimes gives? Do you think thats how producers check how the girls energy levels are? Dionne often throws a face for it, quite the picture. Also the unceremonious mic dump is a feature.

Hmm, I must've become a real Dionne watcher awhiles back, lol.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2011 00:48 by Roquentin.)
15-06-2011 00:23
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A decent show from Dionne last night loved the outfit espically the Knee high socks it made the Vest look even better gotta agree with Roquentin that she did look a bit tired to begin with but soon perked up the sofa set again had to be the highlight of Dionne's show last night an i think we all know by now why we enjoy Dionne on that set am sure that Ass gets better every time i see it Tongue .

Have to say she impressed me a bit on the bed sets last night espically the purple bed were she seemed to be sitting an standing up for quite a bit an looked to be having fun as she had a grin on her face great to see her working on improving her performances on the bed keep it up also liked that she stood up for a bit on the other bed set as well the 2-4-1 with Rachel was ok for what it was.

I think the Thumbs up an funny face she sometimes pulls are just part of her Wry sense of humor an Banter she has with the crew.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2011 13:03 by Wazo.)
15-06-2011 13:02
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

dionne looked stunning last night in her knee high socks and vest Tongue

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
15-06-2011 16:30
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Dionne looks amazing tonight but that dress is elephant man ugly
16-06-2011 21:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(16-06-2011 21:28 )gazfc Wrote:  Dionne looks amazing tonight but that dress is elephant man ugly

I doubt the dress will be on for too long come ten mate Wink Have to say i like the range of outfits Dionne starts the show off in these days from dress's an shorts all the way to vest's an knee-high socks etc makes a nice change from just underwear have to agree she is looking amazing tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
16-06-2011 21:40
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(16-06-2011 21:28 )gazfc Wrote:  Dionne looks amazing tonight but that dress is elephant man ugly

It looks like she's taken a cutting from your living room carpet gaz Bounce
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2011 21:53 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
16-06-2011 21:51
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(16-06-2011 21:51 )astonv1 Wrote:  

It looks like she's taken a cutting from your living room carpet gaz Bounce

I'd never let anyone take an offcut of my masterpiece of a carpet

You're only jealous cause you haven't got the eye 2 pick something so beautiful Tongue
16-06-2011 22:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Hey Guys i will be taking a short break from capping around a week in the mean time am sure the rest of the cappers will cap Dionne in this period till i return to capping.

Bazinga!
16-06-2011 23:54
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Her 2-4-1 earlier on with Caty was awful! I guess the only gal that could get a decent 2-4-1 out of Dionne was indeed Hazel.
17-06-2011 00:37
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A decent show from Dionne last night liked that she wore different outfits for most of the stints also was nice to see the return of the Pink/Purple swimsuit have to say the office stint was my highlight of Dionne's show last night i cant take my eyes off that ass every time she bends over she has one of the best bums on Elite more of Dionne on Standing sets pleaseTongue

The 2-4-1's with Danica an Rachel were ok for a Dionne 2-4-1 the one with Caty was a little disappointing as i have seen them do better in the past dunno if it was cause it seemed that they didn't get alot of time together or i am thinking it would have worked better if it was on the bed set rather than the sofa set i dunno but will watch it again later an see.

I just feel with Dionne an 2-4-1's its these times i really miss Hazel as Dionne seemed to click an felt comfortable with her an it showed in there 2-4-1's the ones with Lori so far have been the ones that remind me slightly of the old Dionne/Hazel combo.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2011 13:13 by Wazo.)
17-06-2011 13:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV