Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I think Jemma is leaving in April.
08-02-2012 01:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-02-2012 01:41 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I think Jemma is leaving in April.

yes jemma said in her blog on her website she's retiring from the babeshows in april

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-02-2012 01:45
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Again a very poor line-up from RLC last night.

It's a good thing they're getting some new faces in because if they persist with the likes of Cathy and LDM about 3 nights a week they will lose more customers to their rivals IMO.

I have to say even Lucy's show looked very disappointing when I flicked over to her. Did the cameraman move in all night? I know some folk like seeing the girls from long distance but I honestly don't see the appeal.
08-02-2012 13:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Some like full body shots some like close ups the trick is to get the balance
08-02-2012 14:05
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(08-02-2012 14:05 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Some like full body shots some like close ups the trick is to get the balance

Well I think its safe to say that with Lucy last night they got the balance wrong.

Everytime I flicked over the camera was a million miles away from her.
08-02-2012 16:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

There's one particular camera operator that gets to close in all the time and very rarely shows the full body's of the girls , i was watching Bailey the other week and the bloody camera was just to close all the time , i ended up shouting at my telly to tell the camera man to zoom out ,i wanted to see all of Bailey not just her head or toe lol . Last night the camera operator for Lucy was the total opposite , i kept telling him/her through my tv to zoom in lol .
It would probably be a good idea if the camera operators moved round the girls and sets during the night so we get to see the girls being filmed by different camera operators that use different styles when operating the camera , that way we are all happy and it would add a bit of variety to how we get to see the girls .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-02-2012 17:24
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder is a particular operator designated for each channel? I find when i watch 911 frustrating with all the close ups
08-02-2012 17:35
Charlemagne Offline

All these differing views regarding close ups and long shots.

If Red Light read your posts they'll probably start a new option on the phones... 'Option 5 to contect to the Cameraman'
08-02-2012 17:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I wonder if Playboy/RLC have employed any of the Sport xxx camera operators that winsaw and Dani Amour were chatting about last year , Dani had a marvelous way of describing some of the Sport camera men laugh , and winsaw makes good points about it taking 2 to tango concerning the girl and camera man ,RLC take note . see below

(10-03-2011 14:57 )Dani Amour Wrote:  
(10-03-2011 13:23 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^^^^^^^^agree with both of you sport is the most watchable show at the moment, and even when they have a tamer night you are still likely to see a lot more than on most outer channels at the moment,
the point Dani makes about different camera men is a good one as the saying goes it takes two to tango, it does not matter how up for it the girl is, if the camera man ant bothered you don't get a good show

YES YES YES............. exactly the point im trying to make, its like pulling teeth some times, trying to put on a great show when the camerman is away with the fairies is sooooooo annoying.

{edit} just thought i'd mention that RLC have some top class camera operators , it;s just the fact that some tend to be a bit annoying their particular style of doing things , there is one that zooms round everywhere and makes me see sick lol .
All the channels have got good and bad ones though and not just RLC , and like whats been said a good camera operator in one persons opinion is totally the opposite in someone else's view .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 19:20 by mr mystery.)
08-02-2012 18:54
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(08-02-2012 17:37 )Charlemagne Wrote:  All these differing views regarding close ups and long shots.

If Red Light read your posts they'll probably start a new option on the phones... 'Option 5 to contect to the Cameraman'

Sounds like a very profitable idea that.

09-02-2012 00:08

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL