Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
When was D-Day? We need another of those. I prefer it when she does solo stints though
Maybe some whipped cream next time too. Could look messy. But what a mess!

(01-06-2011 12:51 )Wazo Wrote:  The Last Time Dionne used Oil fully was D-day were Caty covered Dionne's ass an boobs in Oil what a sight it was would love to see it again as the cap below shows Tongue

Cheap, sweaty leather wins out over tartan for me everytime

(01-06-2011 13:52 )mrmann Wrote:  Tartan style is a fave of mine as well! I loved the moment when Dionne was patting Danica's bum in that circular way, almost as if she was a magician declaring "I present to you, Danica's bum!". Cute little 2-4-1 with her and Rachel as well.

I noticed they used two cameras during Dionne's 4am shift, or at least they switched from one camera to another, and didn't use the other one again. Did they move the first camera to film Lori, as she was on soon after? I sometimes get the impression that they are using two cameras to film the naughty angles that aren't allowed, and I think the other channels do this as well. Not all of the time of course, but here and there.
01-06-2011 15:47
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

dionnes new video with charlie on the elite site is very watchable
01-06-2011 17:02
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Well a good night from Dionne last night, the highlight for me was the Mammoth stint she did in the office set with at mini tartan skirt(Don’t know how long but it must of been 2hrs +). What a sight it was in seeing Danica bending Dionne over the desk rubbing, spanking that mesmerizing arse of hers, which I feel through bit tame it, was the best 2-4-1 that I’ve seen them two together!Big Grin

Also loving those cheeky, random dances she pulls and I was bit confused about the toilet paper wrapped around her leg and some lucky guy ripping off!Bounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
01-06-2011 20:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah it was like a weird toilet paper mummy cast that was wrapped around her whole lower leg. I'm telling you, these channels could make big money shooting behind the scenes footage Tongue
01-06-2011 21:01
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Just watched the vid for this and, you're right, the tartan skirt is as cute as hell

(01-06-2011 20:21 )Pyro Wrote:  Well a good night from Dionne last night, the highlight for me was the Mammoth stint she did in the office set with at mini tartan skirt(Don’t know how long but it must of been 2hrs +). What a sight it was in seeing Danica bending Dionne over the desk rubbing, spanking that mesmerizing arse of hers, which I feel through bit tame it, was the best 2-4-1 that I’ve seen them two together!Big Grin

Also loving those cheeky, random dances she pulls and I was bit confused about the toilet paper wrapped around her leg and some lucky guy ripping off!Bounce
02-06-2011 00:58
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking great in Black an white underwear tonight already cant take my eyes off that amazing Ass of her's which means we need some bending over that sofa or desk later or use some Oil would be great to see Dionne cover that ass in oil laugh

Bazinga!
04-06-2011 23:34
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

we want oil, we want oil lol!
04-06-2011 23:37
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She looks fine as she is. Wish people wouldn't be so demanding of her. Yep, leave the girl alone. Doing a great job as usual, Dionne! Cool
04-06-2011 23:38
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Just watched Dionne tease a little with the g-string Heart

Ok what do you think the reason is why Dionne hasnt really removed her g-string and gone fully naked on show? I know there are some debatable times when she did sort of, but since then. Got to be careful now, someone (Wazo?) may actually know the answer (or maybe buried deep in the thread), but here are some possibilities I thought up: (clue 4, 5 and 6 aren't believable, 3 and 7 are my hopeful fantasy) Smile

1 Dionne has her limits and this would go beyond her personal choice
2 She doesnt want the crew and producers to get an eyeful of herself
3 Elitetv are keeping it as an ace up their sleeves, to bring out in case they need an instant win!
4 No one at Elitetv has ever thought about it
5 No caller has ever asked
6 She does it lots of times but I keep missing it (as do the cappers)
7 She is just building up to it very very slowly
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2011 01:25 by Roquentin.)
05-06-2011 01:18
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

Dionne always looks amazing does a great job of entertaining us so guys dont be so demanding on her i agree with Chilly leave her alone and just let her do her job.

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
05-06-2011 01:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV