gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

overused123 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
I concur Tintin, those Fernanda ass-cam vid-caps posted by Josh and others are among the best things i've seen on any of the babe channels. Do you know why the asscam option has been withdrawn on the Bang site?
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2010 18:17 by overused123.)
09-12-2010 18:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-12-2010 17:40 )shrute Wrote:  is fernanda the only girl who uses ass-cam ? or do some of the other girls do to ?

Fernanda, Danni H, Evelynn & Sammie P did the asscams plus a few other girls did a few ass cam flashes.

(09-12-2010 18:16 )overused123 Wrote:  I concur Tintin, those Fernanda ass-cam vid-caps posted by Josh and others are among the best things i've seen on any of the babe channels. Do you know why the asscam option has been withdrawn on the Bang site?

It's because of assholes complaining Plus ofcunt told bangmedia to tame there shows down.

I rang the girls nearly all the time when the asscams were on but seeing they don't do it any more i wont call the shows any more. I even joined the teaseme site so i could see the girls in better picture quality but it looks like i wasted over £40 doing it HMM NEVER AGAIN Sad Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2010 19:27 by SirAssAlot.)
09-12-2010 19:20
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Rang you Fernanda tonight at 5.40, but didn't get through (after the nice Irish Guy who spoke about his cold). Just got 5 minutes of silence, and you were looking perplexed that you had no calls. The message kept saying 'putting you through now' but I never got connectedSad Frustrating when that happensannoyed

Really wanted to speak to you but you probably had a lucky escapeBounce I would have bored the pants off you Bounce
I'm sure the guys wouldn't have mindedeek
09-12-2010 21:50
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-12-2010 21:50 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  The message kept saying 'putting you through now' but I never got connectedSad Frustrating when that happensannoyed

I get that alot i even get sent back to the main menu. It's really annoying annoyed annoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
09-12-2010 22:17
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

(07-12-2010 15:55 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE MSGS, AS ALWAYS YOU GUYS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE Wink

Just to let you know I'm on Early BIrd and The Pad on thursday and sunday and also Bangbabes on thursday too Wink

Rammyrascal: Thank you so much for the nice msgs you always post here Wink

tdktv180: well, if you heard or talked to me on my night show last week, I'm sure you now know I'm little mynx Big Grin

ledders69: aww thank you so much Wink

I-Love-U-Fernanda: aww thank you Wink and you're a sweet heart hope you still think I'm a sweet heart too after you heard me on Bang Babes Big Grin loved our lovely long chat the other day, I've listened the song you mentioned and It's beautiful Smile awwww you're sooo lovely Wink

kevin: Hey It was lovely chating with you Wink I definately would love a massage, a nice strong and hard one Big Grin

Ree's No.1 fan: you probably liked my secretary set on BangBabes, as per you post here before Wink being a naughty secretary is one of my favorite fantasy Wink

bigguy01: aww thank you ,love your phrase on bottom of your msgs Wink

dbfernandafan: thank you Smile Mmmm that would be lovely, I really need to go to a nice dinner, It's been ages I haven't been for a nice romantic meal Sad

birdlime: Good questions, I don't folow football much but I think Diego play for Manchester, Fernandinho I think is flamengo but the others I don't know.... their names are very commom so There's lots of other players with the same name Sad

rover: On my next night show you will see my sexy ass all covered in oil Mmmmm if they allow me though Sad

smoothc : Hopefully you will be able to see my others night shows Wink oh I'm gutted about your dream about me, hopefully next time I will running to your bed instead Big Grin

Charlemagne : Thank you...i know it was a lot of clothes but we have to cover up a bit more at the moment unfortunally Sad I have my Brazilian on and off, I much prefer to be very smooth all over but sometimes I do have a sexy little Brazilian but at the moment It's very I mean VERY smooth Big Grin

Krill Liberator: Thank you Wink

Merc3000 : aww thank u for the lovely msg Smile

AngryPirate: Thank you Smile I know you prefer my hair straight, I'm trying to keep everyone happy but doing both styles Wink

podgioli: I get aproachs from all sorts of man and to be honest i don't really have a type just want a men to be loving, open minded and naughty too Big Grin ... You would be a good slave for me, in one of my night shows I will do a dominatrix so if you want to know how I would really treat you just come and say hello Wink

astonv1: Big kiss and thank you Wink

Scotsman: another Big Kiss for you too and thank you Wink

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

You gave it your best shot but your 100% wrong Fernanda

Here are the answers

Magno Vieira plays for Fleetwood Town they play in the Blue Square Premier which is below League Two.

Vagner Love plays for CSKA Moscow

Fernandinho plays for Shakhtar Donetsk which is a Ukrainian team and there is quite a few Brazilians play for them aswell.

Diego plays for Wolfsburg which is a German team
10-12-2010 21:41
Regretfully Gone

Did anyone else see my 2nd Fav girl 'Rihanna' on the Xfactor last night...awesome. Mind you there were lots of skimpy outfits, hip thrusting going on in a sexual nature from her and Aguilera and the dancers. Hope ofcom were watching, bet ITV dont get shutdown though...its OK for Xfactor, but not OK for Fernanda & Co on the Earlybird, and the Pad...double standardsbladewave

Rihanna reminded me of my post a couple of months ago of listening to her with my Cans on, whilst I was watching Fernanda....mmmm me and Fernanda were under her Umberella-ella-ella-ella, and my neighbours nearly caught me doing the 'Fernanda Ferrari Workout'Surprised

Bigguy (I think) said at the time it would be the best selling workout video ever. Little did we all know at the time that Fernanda would soon be doing some 9-11 night showsTongue

Well Fernanda..thats some workout you do for us night-time, no need to bring out a video, we can just watch download the re-runs on the CapsVids page (like I did again yesterday)....the secretary and the garage Fernanda workouts, we have them forever now....my god you are an awesome womanHeart
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 06:42 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
12-12-2010 06:25
Regretfully Gone

Fernanda looking amazing this Sunday morning in black lace, lovely gorgeous smiles. Proving yet again this morning that she is simply the prettiest and most beautiful woman everHeart

Got to go to work..damn...I hope to call you Fernanda on the PAD Thursday evening if I have more luck this time, missing my lovely chat with youHeart
12-12-2010 06:50
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

yeah the "ff work out" the best seller of all fitness vids.

she looks even better in current outfit (10.30). agree about itv shitfactor and they are repeating it now on itv1.

she has got to do sexy slutty santa helper on nights

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 11:34 by bigguy01.)
12-12-2010 11:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fernanda is looking very hot this morning

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-12-2010 11:35
lastexile Offline
Banned

Excellent news - Fernanda's ditched the 70's perm - yes!

Now if she can just remove the nipple ring ready for this thursday night she might even challenge Sammie for my no.1 night time girl - I so hate nipple rings / piercings. In one move, for example, it's made Georgie from BS way less attractive IMO.

Luvin the outfit this morning too - she looks well fit.
12-12-2010 14:32

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles